Chapter 21

"Dad" josh said. "Yeah?" I asked him. "Cory asked me a question yesterday" he said sitting in front of me. I pushed my glasses up looking at him. "What did he ask you?" I asked him. "He wants me to go on vacation with him" he said. "Awh... of course you can go sweetie! where ya going?" I asked him. "Denver" he said. "My hometown!!" I said. "I know" he smiled. "Well of course you can go!" I told him. "Thank you" he said an went back up stairs. I smiled and turned back around facing my laptop. "Name one thing you can not sleep with out" I read. I was filling out a paper for some place. "Oh that's-" "James Sounders" Jay said as he came into the kitchen. "That's what I was gonna put" I said. "I know you too well" he said. "7 years is a long time" I said. "Ya. 7 years of amazingness and adventure" he said. "Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve what I have" I said. He looked at me "you honestly deserve better". "no I don't. You deserve batter" I said. "No you do" he said. "Nope" I said. "Yes" he said. We argued about that all day! the phone rang. I jumped up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey! is josh coming to Denver with me?" Cory asked. "Sure is!" I said. "Yay!! thank you. I promise we won't do anything we aren't aloud to do" he said. "Oh Cory. Don't worry about it. You're teenagers. It's okay just please use protection" I said. Jay looked at me. "Okay could you tell him that my dad and I will be there in about 30 minutes?" He asked. "Of course" I said. He hung up. "Josh!!!" I yelled. "Yeah" he asked coming down stairs while putting his favorite monster hat on. "Your boyfriend said he'll be here in 30 minutes" I said. "Shut up!" he said while blushing. "Don't tell me why to do" I said. "Ya bad idea buddy" Jay said. josh rolled his eyes and grabbed his book bag. 30 minutes later the door bell rang. Josh jumped up and Cory was standing there. Josh smiled "bye guys!! I love you". "We love you too! have fun! and please remember use protection!" I said. He shut the door. "Do you really think there gonna do that?" Jay asked. "They're teenagers. What did we do when we were teenagers?" I asked him while sitting infront of him at the table again. "We did the same thing" he said. "Exactly. And you don't think they'll do it?" I asked him. "Never mind" he said and continued reading. just thinking about it wants me to do it. "Jay" I said. He looked up "what?". "We haven't-" he got up and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. His hands slid up my shirt. I pulled away and took it off along with his. I kissed him again. He did the same but wrapped his arms around my neck. I ran my hands down his back and squeezed his butt. He jumped up wrapping his legs around my waist. I played with his lip piercing. He moaned and I shoved my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch of his perfect mouth. I felt his erection on my chest. It turned me on sooooo much! I moaned at the contact and shoved my tongue deeper. He bit my tongue. "Ouch" I said and took my tongue out of his mouth. Once I did so he shoved his into my mouth. I bit his and he got harder. "Fuck me. Now" he demanded. I smirked and didn't even bother to go up stairs. He got off of me and shoved me on the couch. He got on top of me. "Change of plans" he smirked. "Do what ever you want. Josh isn't here and won't be for 2 months" I said. "Sweet" he kissed me. I kissed him back. He took my pants off but he was still kissing me. This guy. He's my life, he's basically my everything. I took his off and threw them across the room. He took my boxers off and that's all I'm telling you because Im not disgusting. If you want a story that describes that disgusting shit then go find another story.