Baeks first fight with his hyungs

Kris P.O.V.

Back is 8 years old now.He is in third grade.We are all proud of him.He always top in every class.He write some songs every now and then.He continued to play piano and guitar.He is learning how to play drums. He learn pretty fast.What bother us is that these days he is cold toward us. We wanted to know what is wrong so when he goes in school we read his diary. This time we found nothing. It seems like he doesn't write in it anymore. Whenever he come from school he talk about Taeyeon girl and how his day want.We are mostly jealous but don't take it to heart cuz he is still kid and have to experience some things.We worry cuz like I said lately he became cold.Even to our father who spoil him like no one.When we want to hug him he would just quickly give us a hug then turn around.When we say that we love him he us like yeah yeah.I thing that girl have something to do with this. So we decided that we will spy him today.So right now we are waiting for him to come out of school.We are hiding behind a big tree. We heard bell ring and we saw him walking out with that girl.They walked behind the school,so we followed them.We heard her talk "Baekiie tomorrow is my birthday."all shy."I know I wrote a song for you like I promised."he said smiling at her.I saw her blush like there is no tomorrow."Beside that can I ask you for something else" she asked on which he replied with nod."Can you kiss me tomorrow"she asked hiding behind hers hands. "Sure I have to go now bye wee you"answered Baek and run away.Others walked away in hopes to be at home before Baek.I stayed and saw her taking to herself "Oh my god,Baek is so cute. When we grow up we will get married and have a lot of kids.Then his evil hyungs can't do anything."I filmed her and with my super speed got home.I saw guys but Baek wasn't there.So I showed them the video.

Third P.O.V.

As Kris played video others couldn't help but burn with jealousy.She was trying to take Baek from them.Then they heard door open.They all crossed their arms and glared at Baek.Of course Yixing wasn't he could never do that to his baby. "So Baek you have to tell us something"asked Chen. "No hyung I will be in my room if you need me bye"he said trying to go to his room."Not that quickly young man,come back here" said Tao."What is it hyung I have to do something important."said Baek walking back to them."So we aren't important anymore is that what's you are trying to say"asked Sehun."No hyung it's just that I have something to do before tomorrow."said Baek."Is that something writing that Taeyeon a song hm"Kris questioned him."No.And how did you know about song"he asked suspiciously "We just know and if it isn't what is it hm"asked Suho this time "That is non of your business"said Baek in angry voice.True to be told king told him to train and to keep it a secret from others.He made a training room for Baek while others were awake.So he have to train everyday.He doesn't know why King want him to train but he does cuz he don't want to hurt king by saying that he don't want to.You see even if he doesn't show it he is very emotional.Since he was a baby others watched him like little drop of water. Back to the conversation "So you aren't our business anymore hm"asked Chanyeol "You guys are ridiculous you turn every my word around"said Baek "So now we are the one at fault"said Xiumin."No you aren't I just don't gat what's you guys want from me like leave me alone"said Baek tears forming in his eyes. "Oh now you are going to cry did we teach you to cry when someone talk to you" said Kai."Yeah we are so disappointed in you"finished Kris. 

Baek P.O.V.

"Yeah we are so disappointed in you"said Kris hyung.Thes words hit me hard.I study evey day and night just to be best,to made them proud then they all of sudden want to know what's I do. Then they are disappointed in me.What's a life i have. King asked me many times to go to his kingdom but I declined cuz I wanted to be here with them.I wanted to be the reason they smile not to be their disappointment.I guess I made a mistake.Is this a signal God is sending me that it's time for me to leave them.Not realizing it tears are streaming down my face.

Third P.O.V.

Not realizing what he said Kris and others continued to tell at Baek.Seeing Baeks tears Yixing yelled "Stop.Can't you see that he is hurt.Do you think it's easy for him to be yelled at from the ones he love.Or to be told that he is disappointment.You think it's his fault that he want to do something like other kids.Just because you are his hyungs doesn't mean you can control him.Let's go Baek,you had a tiering day" with that Yixing and Baek walked in Baeks room. Realizing what happened they all stayed silent. They just fought with their precious baby Baek.They just yelled at him.They hurt him.Will he be able to forgive them? Will he change? Will he leave them?