table read..

The next day they met at the table read, belle had caught a chest infection in London so shay took her to the doctors and they came to the read a little later. Marlene was talking to them all when shay and belle came in, they slipped into their seats and listened to Marlene 'just before we start, we've got a bit of news, as you know tammin left to have a baby, and she wanted you guys to know that she will be coming back to the show, the door opened and tammin walked in slowly carrying her baby boy, everyone smiled and clapped as she sat in her chair.

Shortly after the read began, this was for the season 5 premier, throughout the read, there were a gasps from people as they read along with it, the season five premier had a lot to do with the twins, Alison and the liars.

The girls decided to go for dinner with tammin to celebrate her being back. The 8 of them made their way into downtown LA. They went to their favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden, in which they saw Selena and her friend Samantha. Selena saw belle and got up coming over to her as belle ran up to her and wrapped her arms around waist 'hey baby' Selena smiled and kissed her head picking her up 'how are you angel?' Belle smiled 'good how are you?', 'good thank you monkey' Selena played with her hair and carried her back to the rest of the girls saying hello, she put belle down who went over to shay and held her hand, Sasha was looking at the floor playing with her hand, tammin looked at Sasha then went and sat down as the others followed. Belle sat between shay and Sasha and held Sasha's fingers.

They had dinner and caught up with tammin, introducing her to belle and they met her son. Sasha was unusually quiet at dinner and everyone noticed, every time someone asked her something she'd answer and smile but she wasn't getting involved in conversation, they just assumed she was having an off day, the older girls left her alone whilst belle cuddled up to her and played with her fingers.

Once they'd finished their meal they all made their way home, belle, shay and ashley got back to shays apartment and fell asleep straight away.

A/N- this is really short I'm sorry