Ciela.

Ciela sighed as she pulled up her hoodie again, shielding her tan face from the staring faces of her classmates, silently praying that she wouldn't be noticed again by Bullies.

Of course that wouldn't happen.

"Hey! White hair!" Ciela walked faster as she heard the voice of the school bully and the school slut, Macy,
Ciela heard her hiss in anger when she didn't turn and caught up to her, grabbing her hood and pulling it back, throwing Ciela onto the ground, making the Whitette hit her spine uncomfortably.

She landed with a yelp and her silver necklace flew out of its spot between her breasts to rest on her shirt before it began to glow a rich golden, something it had never done before.

It overtook her body and she disappeared into a ray of light, as if she was never there in the first place.

Ciela gave a scream as she fell, light moving around her at speeds that seemed far to fast for the girl, making her feel sick.

She closed her eyes and covered her ears the best she could with a whimper until the falling stopped, and she was able to feel the ground under her curled up body.

She didn't move, from Macy's attacks and for the swirling fatigue that rushed over her body, not hearing soft footsteps that ran in her direction, reaching her as she slipped under.

(Edited! Please don't get angry!)