Daylight

This was so infuriating!
It was unfair!
Ciela felt like pulling her hair out as she stalked through the halls.
Her father?! Why had he not spoken to them?!
She sighed and opened a door labeled "music", looking inside.
The room was dark and empty, but her footsteps echoed on the marble floors.
"

Maybe if I sing.." She muttered, clearing her throat and getting to the center of the room before starting.
((The song is Daylights End from League Of Legends.)))

"Ask not the sun, why she sets.." Her voice echoed nicely along the room, making a certain blonde God stop for a moment by the door.

"Why she shrouds her light away, or why she hides her glowing gaze, when night turns crimson, gold to grey.." He opened the door slightly, not making a sound and watching her sing.

"For silent falls the guilty sun, as day to dark does turn.." Tears gathered in Ciela's eyes, memories clouding her mind as the last few verses were sang.

"One simple truth she dare not speak: Her light can only blind and burn.." she paused for a moment before her voice seemed to grow darker.

"No mercy for the guilty, bring down their lying sun, blood so silver, black by night. Upon their faces, pale white."

"Cruel moon bring the end, the dawn will never rise again..." She stopped and the God quickly exited the room, fearful of the girl who sang.