Chapter 2

Then next day my phone rang and I was bewildered by the unknown number that was on my screen. Something was pulling me, making me eager to answer it so I did. "Hey Sara?" The voice said "yes?" I replied "oh okay good it's Toby, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at the tea shack at 2:00" "is this a date?" I asked "well yes, are you accepting?" He said "well let me check my schedule oh I'm free." "Great see you then." Earlier in the day it was exactly 1:56. Everything ran in my mind of
What should I wear?
• Should I be early or fashionably late?
• Do I smell?
Everything hit my like an arrow through the heart. I thought to myself " calm down Sara, calm down breathe, breathe" I looked at the clock in my car and it was 2:01 I got out of my car and started to walk towards the door. My stomach felt like a endless pit filled with pity and self doubt. I opened the door and to my surprise I was greeted with flowers and a kind smile. I almost kissed him then and there, you could just see that he was delighted that I was there and he could be with me. "Your chair..." He says while pulling out the polished wooden chair that looked Brand new and elegant. "Thank you" adding a smile with my reply. Toby and I had a wonderful time full of laughter and romance. Especially when he ran his hand over to mine across the 24" table and met my hand for the first time. He smiled really big as he looked down like he accomplished something. Maybe getting over his nerves or something? Then he looked up with his cheeks red and his crystal blue eyes wide and dangerous and said " let's go on an adventure?!." "What?"i said as I laughed. "An adventure! Come on!" he left his money on the table and we ran. He was holding my hand tight and firm while we where running through the brisk cold air. It took a couple minuets of running but we made it to a waterfall area it was astonishing. He turned and looked at me eyes wide, cheeks red from running and smile as big as the sun. I turned to face him looking up into his blue eyes with both of my hand in his. He slowly bent down and kissed me slowly and softly. Toby lifted his head and looked at me and laughed then he stared running and pulling me with him. " I love your smile you should use it more often it looks good on your face" he said while running. We got back to the car and opened my car door for me and helped me in. He bent down, stuck his head in the window and kissed me again. "Bye, I'll call you tomorrow!" His hand slipped off the cars roof and he walked away with a smile on his face.
This was only the beginning.
After this date it began more dates and more, to the point where we've been dating for 6 months now. Time went by so fast! It's kind of scary, I think I might love him. But does he love me back?