FORTYSIX

"I've been good." Hoseok whispers, softly sitting down in Yoongi's lap.

His hands immediately find their way to the CEO's hips, softly nodding his head. "You have?" He asks, teasingly leaning in, but not close enough for a kiss.

"I have been daddy, I wouldn't lie to you." The elder says, trying to steal a kiss only for his chin to be grabbed firmly.

"Don't be greedy." He mutters, giving the submissive a stern look. "Master has something else prepared first."

With a grin on his lips he softly pushes the dancer off of his lap. "Get undressed kitten, all the way."

As much as Yoongi loves Hoseok in every way, shape or form. He prefers the elder naked. With rock hard, perfectly outlined abs on display, a v-line that has him drooling, thighs that have him hungry and an ass that has him harder then anything else.

Piece by piece all those items of clothing come off and slowly the taller's body is revealed leaving Yoongi to grow hard, quick.

Once naked he takes a second to admire every single inch of the submissive's body. Every little perfection and every little imperfection. Though he doesn't see them as imperfect, he sees them as wildly beautiful.

Leaning back he reaches behind the couch, lifting a bag from the floor.

"I'm pretty sure I got the right size kitten, put it on for master but walk around the couch first, I'd like it to be a surprise." He says, handing the back to the CEO who watches it with curious eyes. The elder takes the bag and his eyes widen as he peeks inside, a blush creeping upon his cheeks.

"Like it?" He asks, carefully eyeing the now tomato faced sub.

"Yes."

The word is merely a whisper but it's good enough for the younger. He grins as he watches the naked man walk around, admiring the way his dick bounces, how his thighs flex and the soft twinkle of excitement in his eyes.

God, he can't seem to get enough of this man.

He stares straight ahead, hands softly gripping the cushions of the couch, trying his hardest not to turn around.

He has been looking forward to this since the start of the contract and despite the fact that the slow sex they had was almost euphoric, he can't wait to absolutely pound him into oblivion.

"How did you know my sizes master?" Hoseok's soft voice speaks up only for a grin to spread on Yoongi face.

"I checked your clothes, now c'mon show me how it looks on you." He says, trying to keep his desperation in check.

Slowly with soft footsteps, Hoseok walks around. Coming into view Yoongi has to keep himself from letting his jaw drop at how gorgeous the man in front of him is.

Starting at his legs who are dressed by black knee high stockings, moving further up there's short shorts that cling perfectly to the curve of the CEO's ass, showing just the right amount of flesh to tease.

Further up, there's that perfect v-line disappearing into those sinful shorts, abs on display only for the top ones to go hidden underneath the fabric of a black crop top.

"How do I look master?" Hoseok asks.

Yoongi just slowly rises to his feet, eyes wide as he admires the piece of art that is in front of him.

"It's time for your reward now."