FIFTYSEVEN

"Why don't you just call him up?" Taehyung asks, softly spinning around in the chair, staring at the ceiling while he does.

"Taehyung, we've talked about this. We basically confessed that we like each other. And I can't like a boy, I'm destined to fall in love with a beautiful woman." Hoseok says, softly cutting up the cucumber for a salad.

"It's the 21 century."

"It's Korea." He sighs.

"Yes so? Even here they're more accepting than ever before." Taehyung says but he knows it isn't like other places here.

"You know I can't. I'd loose important business associates and deals."

"Spoken like a true CEO." Taehyung sighs, before getting up. "While I'n going to the restroom, think about how you wanna grow old. With some girl you don't love or with Yoongi."

Hoseok puts down the knife, staring at the half cut cucumber. Taehyung doesn't know what he's talking about, he doesn't have to ever come out. He won't ever be in a relationship with someone like him, he can't hide a boyfriend. They'd slip up, be seen.

He and Yoongi would have to spend all their time inside. He wouldn't do that to Yoongi, the boy deserves more. Way more, the world. But he isn't the one that can give him that.

He can only occasionally fuck him, that's all he has to offer.

Though he wants to, god how he wishes he could hold the younger's hand and lean his head upon his shoulder. Feeling at home in his arms.

But he can't. He's got a reputation to uphold. One that doesn't involve Yoongi or gently leaning his head upon the boy's shoulder. But then again, could he ever be with a woman? He wouldn't allow himself to let his guard down.

To let her see his giggly, blushing and soft side. And she wouldn't do what Yoongi does. She would spank him when he misbehaves, ride his face when he talks back, cuddle him after a scene.

No, she would most likely expect that from him. Of course there are dominatrix', but je doubts he'll finds one and fall in love with her.

"And? thought about it?" Taehyung asks, coming back to steal a slice of cucumber.

"Yes." The CEO sighs.

"Well?"

"I'll either be forever alone, not loving anyone because I probably wont find a dominant woman. Willing to do what Yoongi does, and even if I do I probably wouldn't trust her without a contract. A man is no option, so either I'm forever alone or..." he pauses turning to Taehyung with hopeless eyes.

"Or I take this leap of fate, throw everything I've worked for away and risk it all with Yoongi. But I can't take that risk, what if we won't make it? What if we're not the one for each other?"

Taehyung shrugs. "Then at after that you can be true to yourself. Because everyone will know about you being gay."

He smiles sadly. "I'm sorry Tae but I can't. I've worked for this my whole life. I can't just throw it away because I think I'm in love."

The aromatic scoffs.

"You're only twenty-seven, you've only worked for this a short part of your life but you're going to regret this decision for your whole life because you are in love."