Chapter Nine

It's been days since Ink got the job, he has been Outer by his side all the time not leaving until Outer order's him too. Ink always find it weird when Outer touches him.

"Can you not touch me?" Ink said frowning at Outer who is touching his waist. He lets go of Ink and just smiles.

And the way he tells him to do something.

"Yea, it's under my desk you can reach it, you just need to bend down" Outer said as he stares at the skeleton who is bending down grabbing Outers phone.

There will be awkward moments between the two of them. Outer will ask Ink some personal questions.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"What's you're phone number?"

"Where did you live before?"

Ink always tell Error about Outer of how he is creeping him out.

"What? Outer creeping you out? Pssh don't be joking! He's a nice guy he don't do things bad now be nice and help him with some papers" Error kindly said as he walks away leaving Ink alone in the hallway.

Ink would always caught Outer staring him in a inappropriate way and it's making him mad, extremely mad. Ink imagines himself cutting into Outers stomach and breaking his neck at the same time.

He couldn't do anything because if he did he would go into the asylum again and be forced to put in sleep and take medication by doctors and nurses.

As Ink was walking down the hallway he caught a glimpse of a television news.

"Just one night during a fun moment someone has killed thirteen teenagers at a park" Inks eye's widened. It can't be him right? All he ever did was work that's all he hasn't been outside in public that much.

Ink felt a shiver down his spine. "Calm down it's not me, calm down..." Ink rubbed his forehead. "Probably a copycat who wants to be like me" Ink glared at the tv that was in front of him.

"Some people suspected that it was Ink who killed those teenagers but how? If Ink was in the custody by a male monster name Error Queen who said that he can make him change." Ink couldn't believe this there is someone who is trying to frame him.

Ink walked back to the office of Outers to grab a big file of papers so he can put it in the other room. When Ink reaches for the papers he heard the door slam shut.

Ink turned around, seeing Outer standing there. Ink took a big deep breathe as he carries the big papers onto his hands. He walks towards the door, "mind opening the door for me so I can put these in a different room?" Ink asked politely.

Outer said nothing but stare at Ink. Ink was getting uncomfortable about this. "Why don't you put the papers down so you can do that later" Outer smirked at him. Ink wasn't buying any of this, he knew what Outer was trying to do and it wasn't going to work.

"Please open the door" Ink said one more time. "Ink I'm you're boss, if I say you do that later than do that later" Outer pushed Ink against the wall roughly.

Ink dropped the papers on the ground so he can get Outer off of him. "What are you doing hands off!" Ink shouted, outside of the room people heard Inks shout and went back to work so that they won't disturb the boss and his assistant.

Outer covers his mouth, "don't struggle because it won't help" Outer unbuckled his belt and wrapped it around Inks wrist tightly. Ink was shaking in fear, he wanted to hurt Outer so badly now.

Ink didn't give up he continued struggling as he kicks Outer. "Get the fuck off!" Ink screamed. Outer pushed Ink on the desk as he stuff a piece of clothing into his mouth to keep him shut.

Ink was squirming so much to get Outer off of him.

Cries

Outer pulls down his pants and Inks.

Cries

Ink felt a slight tear run down his cheeks as Outer removed his boxers. He turned Ink around and entered him.

"What happened?" Noah asked hugging Ink who is sobbing in his chest.

"A man was touching me" Ink cried as he shakes in fear not wanting to go back in the room alone.

Outer was holding onto Inks waist as he proceeded to thrust him deep.

"I'll be right back my son" Noah smiled as he entered the room where Ink came from.

"Oh my god, I'm close..." Outer whispered close to Ink as he kept thrusting him.

Ink heard screams and loud thud noises in the room. He sees Noah coming out, "don't worry that man won't bother you ever again" Noah smiled as he held Inks hand.

"If a man touches you, you shouldn't back down you should fight back" Noah pointed. "You cannot fail yourself in that situation you must do something to help yourself" Noah stated. "Someday you will be on you're own and I will not be there to help you."

Ink was standing on top of the desk looking down on the ground. He didn't do what Noah said to him. He didn't completely fight back. He failed himself.

Ink looked up seeing Outer completely dress in his suit. "Don't worry this was just the beginning" Outer grabbed Inks chin and kissed him on the lips. Ink pushed him away.

Outer chuckled in a devilish way and left the room closing the door.

After what seem like hours Ink head outside of the building waiting for Error. "Hey sorry I took too long I had to help someone" Error came running out of the building as he sees Inks face.

He looked terrible, "Ink? What happened?" Error said in a concerned tone. "Oh you know job keeps people stress right?" Ink chuckled. "Now let's get home Ruru we need some sleep" Ink winked at Error.

"I said stop calling me that we're not together!" Error face was red as a tomato. Error went on the driver's seat and Ink on the passenger seat. Error turned on the car and drove off heading to home.

~

Outer stared at Error and Ink driving away together in the car. "Wow, how does he manage to stay happy and calm all the time" Outer questioned. He walks to his desk and grabbed his gun, walking out of his room.

"Are you Ink? Please I have a son!" A person said as she ran towards her son putting him behind her. Outer said nothing but shot the both of them.

He looked around, he sees four dead children and five dead adults.

His plan is going smooth.