Chapter 9

Words: 1021

(Yoongi's POV)

"React to what?"

'No.' I thought as we all froze at the familiar voice, 'God please no, not now.'

All of us, except Jungkook made eye contact and turned around blocking Jungkook from Tae's eyesight.

Luckily the stupid bunny had half a mind to stay behind us as to not give himself away.

"React to what Yoongi?" Taehyung said as he set his bags down.

"H-how you were going to react to- to" I stuttered out.

"To the new decor we want!" Hoseok quickly shouted out taking Taehyung's eyes off me.

As Hoseok distracted Taehyung I made a small hand gesture to get Jungkook to leave.

"No." Jungkook whispered from behind me.

My eyes widened in panic. Not only was Taehyung right in front of us, with only us three as a shield keeping Jungkook hidden, the damn kid didn't want to leave!

"Get out!" I whisper-yelled to Jungkook, cracking a nervous smile to Taehyung when he looked towards me.

"Just tell him something." Jungkook whispered back.

"No." I whispered.

"Well anyways there is someone I want you three to meet!" Taehyung said drawing my attention from Jungkook.

"Follow me guys!" Taehyung said before turning around and walking out of the kitchen to the basement door.

"You should leave now Jungkook." I whispered before following Taehyung.

"So uh who is this person, you want us to meet? And why are they in the basement?" Jimin said as Taehyung opened the door and started down the stairs.

The three of us shared worried glances before following him.

"Well that's the thing. I don't know so I was hoping you could- where the fuck is my guy?!" Taehyung said stopping mid step as he stared at the empty chair and ropes.

"Huh?" Hoseok said pretending to be confused.

"Didn't you say you had-"

"Yoongi watch out!" Taehyung shouted turning around and pulling his gun from his waist.

"What?" I muttered feeling someone's arm slip around my throat pulling me into their chest.

"Damnit Jungkook." I muttered knowing his intentions.

"Just play along." He whispered taking out a gun and putting it to my head.

Upon closer inspection I almost snorted when I saw the gun. It was the toy gun that I used to prank Jimin, when you pull the trigger a little flag comes out that has "BANG" written on it.

I looked over at Hoseok and Jimin and they had confused looks on their faces.

I shook my head no when I saw them starting to reach for their guns.