II.

AVERY

"Avrey, come down here. We need to talk to you!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I put my robe on and walked downstairs to the living room where him and my step mom was sitting. "Yes?" I asked sitting down. "Avrey, you know how you're turning 18 this weekend. Your stepmom and I decided to throw you a debutant party." He said and I smiled. "Dad, we talked about this. I don't need a party." I said. My stepmom sat next to me. "Avrey, please. I want to share my Filipino culture with you. I know I didn't do it because my grandpa being American and all, but your grandma will really appreciate it." She said. "If it's that important I would love to. Are we going to plan this?" I asked. "Yes, your father actually set you up a meeting with an event planner and we are sure she will be able to get this set before this weekend." She said and I nodded and hugged her. "I'm going to get ready and head out then." I said standing up and they both smiled.

47,844 likes | 164 comments

AvreyLeigh: Meetings with an event coordinator for my 18th birthday this weekend. Invitations will be sent out soon. I'm so excited for this. P.S. My stepmom is half Filipino so having a debut is very important. I'm excited to learn more about this tradition. :)

addisoneasterling: Stunning babe.

haleypham: You're the cutest. I can't wait to come to visit!

jackgilinsky: Big brother is always here to protect you.

TONY

"Tony, you ready? Tayler is waiting for us." Ondreaz said knocking on my door. "Yeah, I'll meet you in the car." I said picking up my wallet and phone. I walk out of the house and hop in the car. "So Tony what's up with your last instagram post?" Tayler asked laughing. "What about it?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Come on. Everyone can make the connection. Thanks to Addison of course." Ondreaz said laughing even more. "It's nothing. I saw a picture of a dog." I lied and shrugged it off. "Sure, Tony." Tayler said. "We're family friends. I can talk to her for you if you want." He added. "Bro, drop it. Don't even bother with it." I said and they dropped it.

" I said and they dropped it

99,481 likes | 946 comments

Tagged: ondreazlopez taylerholder

lopez_tony: The squad. What's the plan this weekend?

taylerholder: I mean I know something we can do this weekend if you're up for it?

brycehall: Here we go again @addisoneasterling

addisoneasterling: Tony... how long are you going to keep up with this. Lol.