XIV.

AVREY

"Thank you for the picnic." I said as Tony and I were sitting on a picnic blanket enjoying each other's company. "Of course. Anything for my princess." He said and I smiled. "How was your meeting?" I asked and he stiffened up. "About that." He said and I looked at him confused. "Our manager just asked us if we were okay to go on tour..." He said and I squealed. "What? That's crazy! Are you excited?!" I asked loudly like a four year old and he laughed. "You're not sad?" He asked and I stopped. "I mean of course it will suck not to see you, but honestly I can see how much your supporters love you and how much you love them. This is exciting news. You get to meet them." I said explaining my excitement. "It's going to be a couple months without you." He said. "Tony, if there's a day where you can't handle not seeing me, I'll do anything to come see you." I said giggling and he smiled. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Of course. I love traveling and I honestly do want to see you interact with your supporters." I admitted. "Princess, what did I do to have you in my life?" He asked giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I honestly don't know." I said playfully. "We'll be okay my prince." I assured him as I laid on his lap looking at him and he smiled down at me.

47,150 likes | 185 comments

AvreyLeigh: Was on a date with my prince and this nugget decided to run to us and give us dog kisses. The cutest thing ever. Today is a happy day.

addisoneasterling: Two cuties in one picture. I can't handle this.

lopez_tony: Let's get a dog together princess.

fan1: OMG the commitment he's giving Avrey!!!

TONY

"Thank you for being so supportive." I said to Avrey as we were driving back to her house. "Of course. I love that you love making people smile and laugh." She said. I grabbed her hand rested our hands on her lap. She looked at me and smiled widely. "How cute was that dog?" I asked. "Very. So freaking adorable." She gushed. "You're so special my princess." I said and I felt her look at me. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean everything I do. You give it so much meaning. You're selfless and you emphasize everyone's happiness." I said and she smiled. "Maybe that's my way of making people smile and happy." She admitted and I agreed.

"I will call you tomorrow. I think we have a meeting." I said opening her door for her. She got out and looked at me. "I support you and I will continue to support you even when you're not with me." She said and I hugged her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said our goodbyes. I waited until she got in he house before I drove away.

(pretend its the same dog lol)

389,861 likes | 6,100 comments

lopez_tony: : The princess and I are thinking about getting a dog after meeting this little nugget. I think we'll be the best dog parents. :)

AvreyLeigh: Lol, soon!

taylerholder: Shotgun being godfather haha.

ondreazlopez: Yes get one so I can steal him or her whenever I feel lonely. haha.