○Chapter Six

Nana

I bit the inside of my cheek as I waited for his answer. He bites his bottom lip, pondering if he should sleep in here with me or not.

"Are you sure? I don't want to burden you-" "Tae, I won't cry tonight if you sleep with me. I will actually get a good nights rest after six years." He takes a moment as he thinks of my words, slowly nodding as he gives me his signature boxy smile.

I squeal, suddenly jumping on him as he stumbles backwards, holding me as I hug him, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He laughs, spinning us around.

"No more crying tonight." He says softly, holding my head against his shoulder as he kisses it. "No more crying..." I smile, looking up at him beautiful face.

He's changed. He's grown into a man. His hair is long, touching his jaw as his facial hair is slightly showing since its probably been awhile since he last shaved, His skin is still flawless as always.

And his arms definitely have more muscle as he holds me up, as if I'm light as a feather.

"Are you going to keep staring at me all night?" He says, raising an eyebrow at me. I nod, "After six long years, I finally have you. Of course I'm going to stare at you all night." He chuckles at my straightforwardness.

"Well in that case, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not going to do the same thing either." He tells me in his deep accent. He has improved in English very well, but his accent stayed, making him sound more sexy.

I slowly nod as I look up at him, he smiles down at me as he walks us to the bed, softly sitting me down and stands back, taking off his hoodie as he wears a black turtleneck under, rolling the sleeves up.

He hums, resting his hands on his hips as he starts looking around the room, spotting laptop.

"May I see some of your photographs?" He asks as he eyes my open laptop with pictures of random scenery showing.

I smile as I get up, grabbing my laptop and sit back on the bed, patting the side next to me as he sits down, looking at the screen.

"I love taking pictures when I'm traveling, so, these are the ones I took on my way here." I hand him the laptop as he scrolls through the pictures, smiling genuinely at them.

"These are beautiful, Nana." He says, glancing at me before looking back at the screen. "Thank you..." I shyly smile, getting up from the bed as I stride towards my suitcase and grabs the polaroids.

"And I took these in the car ride here." He looks up at me as i extend my hand out towards him, grabbing the polaroids from me, he inspects them closely.

"Who's this?" He asks, I raise my brow and lean over to see the blurry picture of Yana in the car. "That's my sister...I took that one by accident." I tell him but he stays looking at it, confusion covering his face as he pulls his phone out.

"She looks like someone...someone Hoseok hyung talked about." I bite my lip as I grab my own phone, sighing.

"Tae..." I grab his phone as he suddenly looks up at me, furrowing his brows. "The reason I knew you were Taehyung...is because, Yana told me this..." I go to mine and her messages, giving Tae the phone as he reads it.

Big sissy💖
Nana! I was right all along! I was in the lobby just now and Ran into hoseok from BTS! HES MY TWINFLAME AND HE TOLD ME TAEHYUNG IS HERE TOO!

Big sissy💖
He told me to tell you Taehyungs room number. Taehyung has been looking for you too... This is the room number 1717