Chapter 11: They'll Figure it Out Pt. 1

Jayden Fischer:

"Zanovia will you go to sleep?" I mumbled barely able to listen to her. I couldn't keep my eyes open I was so damn tired.

"Was I wrong?" She asked I didn't even hear the story she told me.

"No boo you wasn't wrong just talk it out in the morning, good night I love you."

"Jayden!" She shouted and I huffed rolling over onto my back forcing my eyes to open.

"What did you say Zanovia." I said sitting up. Dylan's arm wrapped around my waist, his head rested on my lap as he slept peacefully.

"Andre and I got into it I think? He was acting off the whole night and then some reporter came trying to get a close up you know the usual and he like told him off in front of Jay!" She ranted. "He said that we didn't have to see each other anymore Jayden and he left. I haven't heard from him all night and he's not returning my calls."

"Nov that man don't know nothin about that world so you can't just say the usual like that's something everybody experiences on the daily. Now you know damn well where to find that man you just know you went overboard. Go apologize and let me sleep."

"So I was wrong? Really?"

"Yes Z, boo Andre ain't like Leon or Jason. They did what you said when you said because you paid for their whole lives, they needed you. Andre don't need you sweetie and he ain't the kind of man that wants the diamonds, cars, and nice clothes so he not gone pretend to be somebody he ain't. He made that clear, and I know josh told you not to try changing that man." 

"I didn't want to change him-"

"He should've handled the situation a little better but you should've knew that wasn't his scene and left after the award show, you know what goes down at after parties bitch all this could've been avoided."

"I miss him.." she mumbled and I sighed. "Who else is gonna sit up all night with me? We all know I don't sleep at night."

"And that's the problem, Dre was supposed to take this off our hands and here we are again. He had 1 job." I say shaking my head.

"You think he'd talk to me?"

"I don't see why he wouldn't, ain't no shame in trying. Good night love you I'll put you on the block list if you wake me up again bye." I say quickly hanging up the phone before she could drag me into another conversation.

"What happened?" Dylan asked as I laid back down making him sit up on his elbow.

"Sounds like Dre broke up with Nov before they even got together." I replied chuckling.

"What she do already? Why she always lose the good niggas?" He asked

"What good niggas Dylan? Andre is the first good guy that's been in her life she don't know what to do with a guy that knows how to treat a woman."

"You right, so where they at now?"

"She's back at the penthouse and I'm more than positive Andre boring ass went home."

"Why he gotta be boring?" He asked laughing as he laid down on his back. I laid my head on his chest resting my leg across his stomach, his arms wrapped around me instantly making my heart race. I love when he held me, it felt so good.