Chapter 15: Right Thru Me

Andre Brown:

"I ain't pretending to be nothin! If you can't take me out with you and be happy with who the fuck I am?! We ain't gotta be together!" I yelled

"It wasn't like that I-"

"I don't car-"

"You gone let me talk! They were talking shit! And I-"

"Shouldn't care what the fuck other people think! So what I ain't rich, and I ain't no fuckin superstar or whatever this fuck it is I'm supposed to be to fit into your world. I told you this whole vacation over and over again I am not that! Why do you keep trying to make me something I ain't?"

"I was just trying to keep your feelings from getting hurt Dre. The people I surround myself with in the business world can be mean and intimidating."

"That sounds like a you problem cause I sure as hell ain't about to let a bunch of strangers who ain't paying my bills intimidate me."

"Andre I was just-"

"You were just what?! Lying about what I do for a living to impress your fucking surroundings? I'm done trying to fit into your world Zanovia, I'm done." I said and before she could grab my hand I quickly stepped back putting my hands up. "Done." I said before I walked off leaving her in the beach house all alone.

2 Weeks Earlier..

I knocked on the penthouse door, and within seconds Jayden opened the door. "Hey boo come in her ass in the room." She said stepping aside letting me in. I made my way down the hall to Zanovia's room, she was on the phone talking with a towel wrapped around her naked body.

"Nov man I said be ready at 7 why you sitting here in a towel at 7:03?" I asked her.

"Girl what?!" She said laughing hard as she continued her conversation on the phone. "You know Marcus be pushing bitches off him like they diseases that man is hilarious." She said

"Zanovia." I said sternly gaining her attention.

"Yes baby?" She said sweetly.

"We got our first date why you not dressed?" I asked her

"Angel distracted me." She responded getting up, "Imma call you back bitch I'm late fuckin with you." She said before she hung her phone up. "So I know Kai and Hunter is in school right now but I have to go to Paris there's some business I need to handle and I really don't wanna be away from you guys for two weeks.." she started as she pulled me in her room. She closed her room door, locking it.  "I'll pay for everything I-"

"You started off perfect and then you offered to pay for something else in my life, no. I can pay for my kids and I to go to Paris-"

"But the way that I travel is expensive Andre."

"Looks like you'll be traveling the Andre way." I said chuckling.

"I can't baby I'm way too known, I wouldn't even be able to enjoy my privacy so my private jet is what we'll take."

"Private jet?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Ion know bout allat." I said shaking my head.