Chapter 16: Comfort Zone

Zanovia Knowles:

"This tastes so good." I said, I didn't know how to crack the crab legs open so Andre did them all for me.

"I told you." He bragged as he too stuffed his face.

"Yo she need to go back to the light skin one he was cuter anyways." I said

"You sound just like Kai." Andre said making me look over at him.

"She smart." I say. "She know a good man when she see one."

"Is that right?" He asked

"Mhm." I reply. "Look at her daddy."

"Think so?" He asked

"Have you met you Andre? You might be the last good man on this earth they starting to become extinct it's an endangered species baby." I said chuckling but I was serious.

He was laughing hard, "Nah Hunter gone be good." He said

"Oh so we gotta rely on the next genera- we screwed." I say shrugging, he was sitting across from me at the other end of the comfortable pallet.

Once our laughing stopped we sat in a comfortable silence, "Thank you Andre.." I said looking over at him.

"For what?"

"Nobody's ever did anything like this for me, it was different and outside of my comfort zone. So thank you for the new experience because I love it." I said, he sat his plate down next to him, he crawled over to me taking my plate out my hands. He sat it far away from us before his lips connected with mine pecking my lips.

"I think I want dessert now." He mumbled making me bite into my bottom lip. His arm wrapped around my waist lifting me up as he laid me back against the pillows, his lips attacking my neck. I pulled his shirt off before I wrapped my legs around his waist.

My arms were around his neck as he lifted me up from the pallet, he ripped my shirt down the middle pulling it off my arms slinging it behind him. He unsnapped my bra and I let him pull it off my arms, he laid me back down and pulled my pants and panties off.

He climbed back in between my legs and as his lips connected with mine I used my feet to pull his jogging pants down and I felt his tip at my entrance immediately making me gasp pulling away from the kiss. When I opened my eyes looking up at him his lustful eyes were already on me.

His tongue glided across his lower lip slowly, this was so much better than my dreams. His eyes stayed on me as he inched inside of me slowly, I didn't bother to tear my gaze away from his. Moans slipped from my mouth as he thrusted deeply inside me, my back rested on his arms.

His face was buried in my neck, and he stroked in and out of me slowly making sure I felt every inch of him every time he thrusted back inside of me. My nails couldn't help but scratch at his back as I moaned breathlessly in his ear. I had no idea why I trusted him so much, I didn't want him to pull out I wanted to be connected to him forever I wanted to have him all to myself.

"Fuck!" I screamed out as he pushed himself deeper inside me, my legs weakened as they shook a little. "Wait baby.." I mumbled only for him to push deeper, my nails dug deeper in his back and the small gasp that left my lips was the last sound that I was able to make before I came so hard.

He went back to stroking me at a slow pace, "Cum on this dick again baby.." he mumbled huskily in my ear making me breathless, his finger was rubbing my clit as his strokes got deeper.

That numb feeling soon washed over my body again, "Please don't stop Andre!" I moaned out as I grew closer to my orgasm.

"Cum for me Zanovia." He demanded his pace sped up gradually, it was like he didn't feel my nails scratching his back up and they scratched harder the moment I came uncontrollably around him again.

He grabbed my neck lifting me up slowly careful not to pull out of me. My lips connected with his, my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands slid onto my waist as he began to slowly bounce me on his dick. He groaned into the kiss, my tongue slid into his mouth.

He laid me back down pulling out of me pulling away from the kiss as well and he came on my stomach. My body shivered a little as the wind blew slightly, he reached over grabbing his shirt cleaning my stomach. He tossed his shirt away from us, he laid next to me and pulled the blanket over us. I laid my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me holding me closer to him.

Andre Brown:

I laid Zanovia in my bed pulling the blanket over her, I kissed her forehead before I walked out the room closing the door behind me. I walked down the hall to everybody sitting in the living room, "Was y'all waiting on us to come back or something?" I asked

"So did you give her uptight ass some dick?" Angel asked getting straight to the point.

"Nope." I said

"It's 3:23 in the morning what was y'all doing all this time?" Jayden asked like she ain't believe me.

"Bro you got a hickey just be honest." Leeyah joined in

"Not you too Leeyah." I said

"I wanna know!"

"He smashed." Marcus said with a smirk.

"How you know?" Jayden asked

"Bruh Zanovia was wrapped up in a blanket when he carried her up here." Dylan said

"She was naked under that blanket I'm sure of it, and where to shirt at young man?" Josh asked

"Wasted gravy on it had to take it off." I said shrugging. "Anyways she said yes."

"Y'all getting married?!" Angel yelled

"No nigga, she's my girlfriend." I replied

"I thought we had established she was that a long ass time ago." She responded

"Shut up Angel grown folk talkin." I said and she put her hand on her chest with a shocked look on her face.

"Andre?!" I heard Zanovia's voice yell from my bedroom.

"Huh?!"

"Come fuck me again baby!" She shouted back and everybody busted out laughing and I put my hand on my forehead shaking my head. "When the hell they get here?!"

"I don't know bae!" I shouted back

"Get y'all asses the fuck out now!" She shouted making them all stop laughing and I started laughing.

~~~~