Chapter 19: Good start

Zanovia Knowles:

"Kai baby right here." Andre said pointing to the camera, he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. Hunter and Kai stood in front of us smiling at the camera.

"3,2,1.." The guy counted off and I too then smiled as the he took the picture.

"Oh my god it's Zanovia!" A girl shouted and the attention immediately came to me, eyes from everywhere.

"Zanovia ain't signing autographs right now." Julius said immediately stepping in signaling for the other 3 guards to step up and they kept the four of us guarded.

"Gone ahead baby if you want to I'll just stay over here as long as nobody start asking me questions." Dre mumbled and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked

"Gone ahead princess." He said, I stood on my tippy toes pecking his lips and pictures immediately started. He smiled using one of his arms to pull me closer to him, he didn't hesitate to kiss me. It caught me off guard a little but my lips soon moved in sync with his.

"Awwwww." People around us cooed. Paris was already off to a great start, I had to leave them soon but I couldn't wait to finish handling business so we could go out and enjoy Paris.

He bit my bottom lip pulling away, "Go ahead." He said stepping back.

"One at a time!" Julius shouted and before I could walk over to the first fan, Kai grabbed ahold of my hand.

"Can I come mommy?" She asked I looked at Andre.

"That's between you and her." He said his around over Hunter's shoulder.

"Come on baby." I said, and she kept ahold of my hand as I made my way over to the line formed to meet me.

"Hi I'm Kai." She said introducing herself smiling

"The cutest!" The woman screeched. "Is this your daughter?" She asked me

"Yes, Kai baby where you going?" I asked as she let my hand go. She made her way down the line and pointed at the child in a wheel chair.

"She go first mommy!" She shouted from down the line.

"Okay baby." I said slightly chuckling.

Andre Brown:

"If you don't stop staring and go talk to her." I pushed Hunter and he elbowed me in my stomach.

"She not trippin on me dad." He replied

"Scary cat, you my son you supposed to be out here spitting game."

"Imma go talk to her dad." He said putting his phone in his pocket.

"That's what I'm talking about son."

"What am I supposed to say?" He asked me

"You say what you feel, always. The first thing that comes to your mind when you see her son, go say it." I encouraged, he nodded walking over to one of the girls that looked around his age, she was standing in line to get an autograph from Zanovia.