Chapter 21: I Love You

Andre Brown:

I walked into the bedroom and Zanovia was sitting up watching TV. Her face lit up when she seen me, "I missed you baby." She said as I climbed into bed next to her.

"Why you do that baby?" I asked her

"I'm sorry-"

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to."

"But you're the only one I want to forgive me." She spoke in a small tone. She was so adorable, "Baby I'm sorry." She said straddling my lap, "You still mad at me?"

"No but no mo dick." I say pushing her off my lap, I rolled over on my side pulling the blanket over me.

"What you just say to me?" She asked as I closed my eyes. "Andre." She said my name sternly,, she shook me when I didn't reply.

"What Zanovia." I said laughing turning over to look at her.

"You like me better with my hair up or down?" She asked out of no where.

"What?" I asked

"You want my hair up or down when I go down there and suck your dick?" She replied seductively making me lick my lips. I immediately got hard the moment she said that.

"Down baby.."

"Yes daddy." She replied pulling her hair out the sloppy bun it was in. She disappeared under the blanket and my basketball shorts were rugged down I pushed them off my ankles, I moved the blanket from over us. I wanted to see her, she looked up at me with this wild look in her eyes that drew me in more. She made me forget how to breathe sometimes, I was falling hard for her and even though she was scared I wasn't. She had to know I would never leave her eventually.

Spit dropped from her mouth onto my dick and her eyes never left mine, her mouth was placed over my tip. She sucked on my tip gently using her right hand to stroke the base of my dick slowly, her grip was firm and her tongue was circling my tip as her hand moved up and down my dick at a slow pace.

"Fuck Zanovia.." I mumbled loving the view in front of me. Before I knew it she was taking all of me into her mouth slowly, my fingers tangled in her hair as my tip hit the back of her throat.

Her pace sped up, as my tip hit the back of her throat repeatedly I let my eyes close. Her hands stroked my dick as she slipped me out of her mouth, her tongue circled my tip again, "Cum in my mouth daddy.." The seduction clear in her tone, my toes curled the moment she began to effortlessly bob her head making me hit the back of her throat repeatedly again, she moaned like she enjoyed what she was doing and that drove me crazy.

"That feels so good baby.." I spoke just a little above a whisper I couldn't talk, I began to cum in her mouth and she slowly slipped me out of her mouth keeping the tip in her mouth sucking on the tip, her hand stroked me at a fast pace and I came more in her mouth, but that didn't stop her from sucking my tip or stroking my dick. "Fuck Zanovia stop baby-"

"Mm-mm.." She replied speeding up her strokes I grabbed her by her hair pulling her up to me. She licked her lips swallowing everything, "I love the way you say my name Andre." She mumbled, and before I could even get the feeling in my legs back or catch my breath I was inside her.

She was dripping and she let out the loudest moan as she slid down on me, "Shit!" I groaned as my hands rested on her waist. I sat up and pressed my lips against hers, she let her moans out into the kiss as I slowly bounced her on my dick. Her fingers gripped my curls I groaned into her mouth as our tongues wrestled allowing my eyes to close getting caught up in her again.

She grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers, I laid back allowing her to pin my hands down as she begs to grind on me pushing me deeper inside her. "I love you so much Andre." She spoke breathlessly against my lips as she pushed me deeper inside her. I reversed our position hoisting both her her legs over my shoulders ramming inside her mercilessly.

Her screams filled the room, and I didn't care who heard. She was so wet you could hear it, what was she doing to me? She had me wide open and I didn't even care. "I love you too Zanovia." I groaned into her ear, her les siding down to my forearm as I pushed myself inside her roughly.

"I'm sorry Andre.." She spoke weakly in my ear, her legs shook and before she came she had tightened around me, I was about to pull out of my but her legs locked around my waist. "Don't pull out.." She said and I came so hard inside her she gripped my curls letting out the loudest moan as I filled her up.

"You feel so fuckin good." I said as I began to stroke her slowly, her hands now on my shoulders as her mouth fell agape. The faster I stroked the harder the headboard hit the wall.

"Man people tryina sleep!" Marcus shouted the moment Zanovia moaned out cumming uncontrollably again.

"Fuck harder!" Her breathless moan was music to my ears, and I gave her exactly what she asked for. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I came inside her again, I stroked her pussy slowly until we were both done cumming.

"I love you so much Zanovia."

"I love you too Andre." She replied, I pulled out of her and laid next to her. She laid her head on my chest and we both were breathing heavy. "I'm gonna give her, her job back.." She said to me

"You can do whatever you want, fuckin a nigga like that." I said making her chuckle.

~~~~~