Chapter 25: Present Day

Zanovia Knowles:

"Is this the famous Andre?" Nicki asked as we walked into the VIP section.

"Yeah, Andre meet-"

"Nicki Minaj huge fan." He said shaking her hand.

"Hey Nicki boo." Angel said hugging her

"Hey boo." Nicki replied. "Leeyah, Jayden babies!" She said hugging them as well. "Where y'all men at?"

"Dylan and Marcus flew out to Cali to meet their sponsor for the new business they'll be starting here soon." Angel replied

"And Josh stayed home with our kids." Leeyah added

"When did you two have kids?" Nicki asked

"Their Andre and I's but everybody we're close to calls them theirs." I said and she didn't pry anymore into the situation.

"Aren't you guys cute! Rihanna's here come on." She said as we followed her into the room, there were a few familiar faces and my eyes laid on Rihanna's who was sitting next to Melissa, Jen and two other girls I had never seen before. I seen Rah and Candy as well.

"Zanovia! Hey boo!" Mel said as we sat across from them on the couch. Andre's arm draped over my shoulder as my legs crossed. Leeyah sat next to Dre and Angel sat next to me, Jayden sat next to Nicki on the other couch.

"Yo yo yo!" Drake shouted as he and Future enter the section as well. My eyes never left Rihanna, she thought she was slick.

"Wassup man when the last time we all been in Paris together like this?" Nicki asked

"Years man, Yo I'm Drake it's nice to meet you. Zanovia told me you produced her last album that was some dope shit man." Drake said introducing himself to Andre.

"Yeah man thank you, I'm Andre." Andre replies dryly as he shook his hand.

"Yo you did the fashion show last week too didn't you?" Future asked him and Dre nodded. "How did y'all meet?" He asked us.

"Well I-"

"A party." I replied not wanting people in his business too much.

"Man we should work together." Drake said as he sat next to Rihanna and Future sat next to Leeyah.

"Damn girl you get even more fine every time I see you." He said to her.

"Boy my husband will beat yo ass." Leeyah replied rolling her eyes making him chuckle.

"I ain't worried about it let me see what you about Leeyah. I got more money anyway."

"Back up off my sister man." Andre snapped scooting to the edge of the couch.

"You are pushin up a lil too hard man she said she married you gotta leave her alone." Drake agreed

"My bad man." Future said putting his hands up. He started chuckling, "I mean who even is dude? He ain't on nobody level."