Chapter 26: Start Over

2 Months Later..

Zanovia Knowles:

Positive

I read yet another pregnancy test, and it was positive again. Not one test negative and I've taken at least 10 of them. I didn't know if Andre and I were still together, he hasn't said a word to me since we got back from Paris. Neither has Leeyah or Josh, I pick the kids up from school and drop them off but Andre is gone before I get to his apartment to get the kids ready for school. He was doing his best to ignore me, and I missed him.

"It's positive again." I say to Jayden and Angel as I came out the bathroom.

"Bitch you couldn't wait until the two we had turned 18?" Angel asked running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm so fed up with those three ignoring us!" Jayden said angrily.

"What if he doesn't want me anymore?" I asked not even fighting the shakiness in my voice. "I can't stop seeing him, everywhere I look every time I close my eyes, sometimes I think I hear him calling my name." I sniffled and used the back of my hand to wipe the tears from my face.

"Did he say you guys were over Nov?" Jayden asked pulling me next to them on the bed as they both hugged me.

"No the last thing he said to me was he still liked me but he hasn't talked to me in two months! That has to mean we're broken up!"

"Maybe this is jut him taking a break Nov, either way you have to tell him you're pregnant." Angel replied

"No I am not about to trap that man if he don't want me and he gone return my calls and texts then that's that. I can raise my baby by myself." I said chuckling. "I know I messed up but if I pop like hey I'm pregnant I'm basically forcing him back into something with me and that's not how I wanna do this at all." I said sighing

"I understand, so why don't you try getting him back now?" Angel asked

"I have-"

"Not. He know you sorry bitch now show him you sorry, he need proof. Shit I know I would how many times did he warn yo ass on that damn trip?" Angel asked cutting me off

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked

"I don't know but you two months pregnant with 7 more months to go and tike gone fly so you better get on it." Jayden said

"Imma go sit at his house until he comes home, I at least wanna see his face even if it ends badly." I said getting up from the bed, I pulled on one of his hoodies he'd left over here and slipped my house shoes on making my way out my bedroom. Just as I grabbed my car keys and opened the front door there Andre was his curls were blonde and somehow he still looked amazing.