Chapter 29: Damage Pt. 1

Zanovia Knowles:

"Bitch stop talkin to my man." I said sternly cutting Rihanna off.

"It's a little too late to be worried about us talkin by now don't you think?" She asked chuckling

"Rihanna." Andre said sitting up his body language was defensive.

"What? Wifey doesn't know about the night you had at my house? Don't think I'm scared of you Zanovia I don't care how much power you hold I don't give a fuck about shit I think you people in this industry fail to realize that." She said as my surroundings blurred in that moment, I was controlling my breathing to the best of my abilities, I got up quickly walking away from the group of people I was talking to before she came ruining shit.

"Zanovia baby wait it a-"

"No!" I shouted pushing him away from me as the waterworks started.

"Zanovia I swea-"

"You swear what?! I can't believe I trusted you! Andre this shit hurts so bad..." I said trying to catch my breath, I felt my heart literally break in my chest as I placed my hand over my mouth crying harder.

"Z baby you gotta trust me, I swear-"

"You said you were different, y-you said we were okay!" I pushed him again and he sighed dropping his head. "I know she was attractive but I was here first!" I yelled at him I couldn't get the tears the stop, I couldn't get the pain to stop, this one hurt worse than any of the other ones. This heartbreak cut me so deep I didn't think my soul was here anymore. "Y-You coulda told me before she did! You ain't have to leave me out there embarrassed! I gotta look that bitch in her eyes and she had what was mine!" I yelled at him. "I know I ain't shit either but I would never cheat on you Andre, never! What's wrong with me?" I asked as I slid down the wall crying harder. My mind was all over the place, why wasn't I good enough for anybody...

It felt like the walls were closing in on me, I was way too overwhelmed I couldn't even make out what Andre was saying to me. I couldn't get the tears to stop and I just screamed as loud as I could and Andre stopped talking and I felt so much better after screaming.

"Tell me everything from the beginning right now Andre.." I spoke slightly above a whisper, my eyes were locked on the ground and I didn't even move when I talked. I was trying to let reality settle in, I felt it the night he cheated on me I knew I wasn't tripping.. "I want every single detail from how y'all started talking and every detail of how it got to you fuckin her while I'm 6 months pregnant with your child!" I yelled spitefully.

3 Months Earlier ...

Andre Brown:

"Zanovia you need a new man boo boo! He out here pushing girls! Did you hear how aggressive he is with her fans?!" Wendy shouted and her crowd reacted. "He might be cute but I see some aggression too that boy ain't safe he not only got Zanovia wrapped around his finger but it looks like another Queen has her eyes on him too and the two looked cozy at Paris fashion week. And now people are buzzin about Hashtag Randre and not Zandre the tea is hot!"

"Yo she don't even know me fuck she speaking on me for?" I asked irritated

"She messy don't worry about it, they gone talk about you to get to me, I wanna know who the fuck Randre and Zandre is." She said confused

"Who the fuck knows where this bitch live at?" I asked pointing to this Wendy Williams person.

"Ion know Dre ion like her ass." She replied chuckling

"She gotta see me, speaking on me and don't even know me and that's why her marriage blowin up in her face now." I said making Zanovia bust out laughing.

"You ain't right boy get up and out some clothes on before my parents get here with the kids." She said pushing my head and I smacked my lips getting up from her couch. They had took the kids to Cali for the weekend so of course me and Zanovia were up to our usual up to no good sexin all over the house.

"How my boy doin in there?" I asked Zanovia was 14 weeks pregnant and so far besides her high sex drive she was an easy pregnant woman to deal with.

"He need to stop demanding food mommy not tryina be fat when you come out." She said to her stomach as she placed both her hands on her stomach.

"You look so damn good pregnant Zanovia." I said reassuring her that she looked amazing. I didn't need her emotions going the wrong way at all. I know it was easy because she was pregnant but if I could help it I would.

We had been staying in a lot more to dodge the mess going on with the video of us, me pushing fans and paparazzi out my face, and Rihanna posting that picture made it nearly impossible for us to go anywhere. There was a knock on the front door and rushed down the hall into Zanovia's bedroom. I picked my jogging pants up off the ground and as I pulled them on my phone vibrated, I pulled my phone out my pocket unlocking it going to the message on my phone.

I looked at the pictures, she definitely had a nice body

I looked at the pictures, she definitely had a nice body. I chuckled shaking my head locking my phone, I wasn't about to let that come in between me and Nov. I was a grown ass man who knew how to control myself, I wasn't interested in nobody who wasn't Zanovia and I didn't want to ruin what I had going on with her. I wouldn't ever put her in the same position any of the last guys out her in.

~~~~~