Chapter 31: Damage Pt. 3

Zanovia Knowles:

"Fuck Dre!" I moaned out cumming again for the 10th time today. He came inside me again before he pulled out of me. He held me up by my thighs, my arms wrapped around his neck as body relaxed. He picked me up off the wall the moment I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You got an appointment baby don't go to sleep." He said to me as he laid me back on the bed, but that's all I wanted to do. I wanted him to hold me, I locked my legs around his waist not letting him up. He took off work today to be with me at the appointment and I hadn't got to see much of him so when he got home last night, I had ran him a bath, rubbed his back, gave him head ordered us some food cause I still ain't learned how to cook, Andre said he would teach me.

We had been at it since 1 this morning, I didn't understand why my sex drive was this high. It was irritating but I felt like it was Andre's fault so he had to fix it and he did just for me to want more.

"This is really what got you pregnant, I know I be sayin that shit all the time but this right here is really it." He said pointing to how I locked my legs around his waist so he wouldn't get off of me.

"I just wanna sleep Dre."

"No princess we rescheduled last time." He said. "I'll wash you up and get you dressed gorgeous." He picked me up bridal style carrying me into his bathroom. He sat me on the counter and I leaned back against the mirror watching him turn on the water for my bath.

I got up from the counter making my way back into the bedroom I slipped into my house shoes and I heard a phone vibrate on the bed three different times. I walked around to Dre's side of the bed picking his phone up reading his notification.

3 New IMessages..

Maybe: Rihanna?

I raised an eyebrow and I felt myself about to start going off immediately, but I caught myself. I sat his phone back down on the bed I told him I wouldn't do him like that anymore, he's mine I gotta act like I know I can't lose him to anybody else...but she is attractive, younger, I was getting fat and older, I sounded like a man and I know I'm irritating, I know I'm a handful. What if he's wondering about what things would be like with her?

I felt myself tearing up and I tried my hardest to blink them back but they only slid down my cheek anyways I quickly wiped my face. I had to pull it together, but how? The curiosity was killing me. It was either get answers and lose my everything or let it go and keep him. I chose him, I had to trust him.

He's different Nov..

I say to myself before I take a deep breath making my way into the bathroom. "You always putting on them damn house shoes." He said once I came back into the bathroom.

"I don't want my feet dirty when I get out." I said as I sat next to him on the edge of the octagonal shaped tub. "Andre I know I don't tell you this a lot but I appreciate you and you are an amazing man." I said hoping that if he was cheating that he would stop if he knew I did appreciate him and I didn't mean to irritate him or make him feel like any less of a person. What if he was still mad from what I did to him in Paris?

My head was starting to hurt from all this thinking, "You don't have to show me appreciation for doing my job as yo man baby you not supposed to reward me for doin what I'm supposed to do." He replied