Chapter 34: Trust Me, Please?

Zanovia Knowles:

"Where are you going?" I asked sitting up on my elbow. Andre was on his way out the room with his shoes and a SnapBack on.

"I got some serious business I gotta handle baby." He replied and I felt that feeling in my stomach and my heart dropped.

He was going to cheat on me, "I-I need you here with me tonight though Dre." I said quickly not wanting him to go. I wanted to hide the fact that I was bothered but I didn't want him to go.

"What you need Nov? Baby this is really important and if it's because you don't trust me I will be with Angel and Jayden."

"So why can't I go?" I asked slightly pouting.

"Zanovia just take no as an answer for once baby please don't make me sit here have to baby you." He begged making me feel bad.

"If that's how you feel." I said waving him off I laid down turning over on my side. He sighed and I felt him climb into the bed.

"I love you Zanovia." He said

"You don't." I replied and he chuckled.

"Just trust me, please? How many times I gotta ask you to do that for me baby?" He spoke gently his hand rested on my waist as his lips pressed against my cheek. His body was pressed up against mine from behind.

"I'm sorry." I say realizing how much of a bitch I was actually being. I said I would trust him and I had to. Though if he cheated it would break my heart I didn't have it in me to leave him. I didn't want him to know that though I wanted him to be too good to be true. He wasn't perfect but he was perfect for me, this man had just the right amount of everything I needed. "I'm working on it, it's hard when I'm scared that I'll lose you." I say slowly turning around. I placed my leg over his waist and draped my arm around his neck using my free arm to hold myself up with my elbow so that he and I were face to face.

"You got me forever." He said tapping my belly. "Unless you plan on leaving then imma have to get full custody." He joked

"Boy my kids re coming with me, you can have visitation." I replied making him smile.

"You think you taking Hunter and Kai with you?" He asked

"I know I'm taking Hunter and Kai with me I ain't stutter night my kids coming with me all three." I said playfully getting in his face like I was teasing him and he chuckled.

"You ain't got nothin to worry about, I belong to you. What I tell you?"

"My heart is safe with you."

"So give it to me and trust me."

"Okay okay go ahead, but what time you gone be back?" I asked

"A few hours maybe less."

"I love you." I say looking into his eyes.

"I love you too." He responded and I believed him. I don't know why I let my emotions drag me all over the place he's not going to hurt me and I have to start acting like I knew this before it was too late, but sometimes I couldn't help it.