Chapter 39: Surprise

Zanovia Knowles:

"What's up with you and nature Dre?" I asked, we were taking our maternity photos today.

"Nature aint never did nothing wrong to nobody." He chuckled.

"Why you got me out here an hour before the photographer gets here? I'm due in 3 weeks Dre my feet hurt." I complained, I had been short tempered lately. I was trying to keep it together but I spazzed at every little thing unintentionally.

"Come here my queen." He spoke smoothly with a smile on his face. He smiled so much now, and that always made me smile. He took both of my hands into his, "I know you been stressing, and going through hell and hot water to carry our son and make sure he's healthy. I know you been stressing about the two we already got and how to keep them safe and happy. You've been stressing about how to make much more happier, and I see that. I just wanted to take you out and show you that I appreciate you for the strong woman you've become Zanovia." He said as he pulled me close. He placed a lingering kiss on my lips. "Thank you baby." He said as he stepped behind me. He placed his hands over my eyes, "I'll make sure you don't run into a tree or anything come on baby." His voice spoke into my ear and I began to walk.

I didn't care that I couldn't see where I was going, I trust this man to protect me even when he didn't like me much. I trusted him with everything in me, and I had never trusted that much before. After walking for what seemed like forever, his hands suddenly dropped from my eyes.

 After walking for what seemed like forever, his hands suddenly dropped from my eyes

"Andre.." I mumbled looking around he always had me speechless, and each date was simple but yet so heart warming and that's what made him stand out from any guy I've ever came across.

"Come sit down baby girl." He said pulling me into the deck, he pulled my chair out and I sat down. "You hungry?" He asked me

"I'm always hungry Andre." I replied making him chuckle, he clapped his hands.

"Move he said I could carry it Hunter." I heard Kai say and when I looked over I seen Hunter and Kai walking toward the deck with plates and flowers. "Awww hi babies." I said I didn't know they were back from Barbados with Dylan and Jayden. They were definitely glowing and that made me smile I had missed my babies. Hunter sat my plate down in front of me and Andre's plate in front of him. Kai gave me a flower and a card.

I hugged both of them and they hugged me back, "Did y'all enjoy the trip?" I asked as I let them go.

"Yeah Uncle Dylan and Auntie Jayden took us to some cool places out there, it was pretty I love nature." Hunter said with a huge smile

"Me too!" Kai agreed

"Okay y'all let me have my time." Andre spoke up, and they both nodded walking away.