Chapter 41: Peaches

Andre Brown:

"I'll see y'all tomorrow okay?" Lisa said as she hugged Hunter and Kai.

"Dad can we go to Lisa's house?" Hunter asked

"What?" I asked confused

"Can we spend the night at Lisa's house?" Hunter asked again.

"Yeah son if that's okay with your mother." I replied

"What?" Zanovia asked as she walked into the house, she had just came back from her 6 week check up with her doctor.

"Can we stay the night at Lisa's?" Hunter asked

"Download that app I ain't gone be no spying ass bitch but imma be checking in." Z responded looking at Lisa.

"That would actually make me feel a thousand times safe I don't care if you are a spying ass bitch." Lisa replied taking Zanovia's phone as Zanovia passed it over.

"Your mom and dad came and got AJ." I say to her.

"There you go I logged in, and you can hear also and you go here to talk to us if need be." Lisa says as she showed Zanovia how to work the app. "That's Hunter's room, this one is Kai's, that's the guest room, my room, one for each bathroom two at the front door two in the living room, one in the kitchen, and I even got one installed in my car." She explained

"So I just tap on the view I want and I can hear it?" Z asked to be sure

"Yes." Lisa replied with a huge smile.

"Alright y'all be careful call me if you need me." Zanovia says

"Oh my god thank you guys so much!" Lisa hugged Zanovia tightly.

"Thanks mom I love you." Hunter said joining the hug.

"Yeah me too mommy." Kai said then joining the hug.

"What the doctor say Nov?" I asked

"My name is peaches baby." She replied and I smirked.

"What?" Hunter asked confused

"Mom that's not your name." Kai says

"Mind y'all business let's go." Lisa said shaking her head as they let Zanovia go. I thought back to why I called her that name, and I was ready for tonight.

"Dre baby move." She pushes me back before she went back to changing AJ's diaper.

"But baby.." I mumbled grabbing her waist pressing my erection up against her ass.

"Why are you doing this to me? I got 4 weeks left.." She asked breathlessly.

"I miss you baby." I mumbled placing kisses down the side of her neck.

"Wait Dre." She moves my hands off of her waist pushing me back yet again. She picked AJ up kissing his cheek. "Bed time now." She says to him and he only smiled at her. She put him in his crib and wrapped him up nicely in his blanket. "Turn that light off and get in the bed Andre." She said as she rocked the crib a little, I smacked my lips turning the light off like she said. I climbed in the bed like she said as well, I turned on my side watching her rock the crib, she hummed something I had never heard before and I smiled.