Chapter 48: Aryn Jeffers

Leeyah Fischer:

"Mom what is he doin here?" I asked her as soon as she opened the door after me banging for so long.

"Leeyah don't start, he is your brother rather you like it or not."

"I don't have to claim him h-" I stopped talking once I seen Andre come out the kitchen. "What you doin here?" I asked

"There was a plumbing problem with your brother's bathroom-"

"That's not my brother Dre you are my brother." I corrected him quickly.

"Oh so you can claim somebody that ain't got not an ounce of the same blood running through his veins?" Aryn asked as he came down the steps.

"Boy don't be dramatic." I rolled my eyes waving him off.

"Lee what you doin him like that for?" Dre asked me confused

"I don't like him."

"For?" He asked the seriousness on his face made me take him serious.

"I just don't."

"Not a god reason, don't do him like that. You don't know him to say you don't like him and so what your dad cheated and had another kid everybody is over that but you. Guess what? Lisa cheated on Jayceon with me and that's how Hunter got here you don't like me now?" He asked

"No that's different Andre a-"

"It's not, look man we're having family game night tonight at my place you should come through and meet everybody. Looks like you'll be around for a while anyways." Dre said to Aryn.

"I would love that man." Aryn says with a smirk, he rubbed me the wrong way and I was disgusted by him. The smirk on his lips as he stared at me with his cold blue eyes made my dislike grow into hate.

"Cool I'll see you tonight and be nice Leeyah." Dre said as he walked past me walking out the house.

"Whatever it is you think you came back to do you better watch out, I don't play about my family." I say to him

"But I am family big sis." He replied sarcastically.

"Yeah okay Aryn, try me. Hurt anybody I care about and watch how quick I end you." I say

"So wassup with your friend Lisa?"

"Stay away from her too ion like her but I'll end you over her too." I said

"You don't know me Leeyah." He said

"Leeyah he's right." My mom said

"I know I'm not trippin and nobody believes me until it's too late." I say. "It's fine when it's time to say I told you so I guess I won't rub it in your face." I added before I too let myself out of my parents house.

Aryn Jeffers:

The door opened revealing the one and only Zanovia Knowles and she was even more gorgeous in person. "Hello gorgeous." I replied with a small smile. She didn't even smile at me, instead her face scrunched a bit like it disgusted her.