Chapter 49: Sweet Sixteen Pt. 1

Aryn Jeffers:

"Where you goin pop?" I asked my dad

"It's my grandson's birthday." He answers vaguely, he didn't want me here and had it not been for his wife I wouldn't even be here.

"One of Andre's kids, Huh?" I asked chuckling

"Yes, and?" He asked as his wife entered the kitchen just as well dressed as him.

"Nobody thought you invite me." I say

"Actually Andre said to bring you if you wanted to come."

"He is not coming." My dad said

"Well why not?" I asked

"You need to get a job and get a place and stay away not mingle and mess anything up for anybody." My dad spoke sternly before he stormed out of the house.

"I'll talk to your father just relax today."

"Mom?" I say getting her attention. "I heard that a certain somebody is going to prison, why?" I asked I was going to pretend I knew and see if that angle worked for me.

"Yeah he took the blame for that girl I forget her name. So I guess they're trying to charge him with manslaughter." She explained. "Leeyah has a good handle on it though, so hopefully no time."

"You think Leeyah is gonna get him off?" I asked

"Yeah Dre needs to be home with his family, and he has a business to run."

"He runs a business?"

"Yeah he, Josh, Marcus, and Dylan owns a Tech company they're pretty successful. He has came so far for everything to be ripped away from him, besides Zanovia is pregnant with baby number four I really think Lisa should just turn herself in." She rambled. "I'll see you after the party make yourself at home."

Hunter Brown:

I woke up to the sound of AJ talking and shaking me, "Your day." He said poking my nose with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you fat man." I say kissing his cheek.

"Mama say mere." He says, I got out the bed picking him up and he then kissed my cheek. "Muah your day!" He says excitedly again and I chuckled. I carried him out my room, I made my way up the steps. Mom and dad gave me the basement and dad made it exactly the way I'd asked.

"Ma!" I shouted as I closed the basement door behind me.

"Yes baby boy?" My mom responded from the living room, and I walked down the hall across the kitchen into the living room seeing everybody everywhere.

"Happy birthday baby." Storm said being the first to hug me.

"Uhm no ma'am!" My mom shouted making Storm chuckle. Kai then jumped on me and I was holding her and AJ at the same time.

"Happy birthday big brother." She said hugging me tightly

"Thank you Kai."