#9

To Z,

Now as the clock ticks by and I'm left with only very little words to encompass that you have been nothing more than the desire to be make my love for you eternal.

The hearing in not of loss.

The Assimilation is not of Union.

The contemplation is not of temperament and the Love I carry for you is not for my soul anymore.

The feeling so self enticing and over fulfilling makes me breathe you in and breath my life out.

If my life was music ,you created the harmony.

The preludes to the memory of sky high soaring pinions of my love were etched way before I could trace the lines craved out in the book of Fate.

The wheels keep turning and my muse was the one spinning it throughout with his fingers on a guitar string and lips around a cigarette.

The undercurrent smoke made the world disappear and it was only me who existed
And that has been all I have asked and could expect for.

"If the sun don't shine on me today and if the subways flood and bridges break .
Will you lay yourself down and dig your grave or will you rail against your dying day."

As the shimmering milky way created the little trail of fading hope.

I looked into the sunset of your eyes and vowed to wait for another eternity.

A soul so deep as that of a fateful storms trails waves of hope only to settle beside the lost city of Atlantis.

That is what it is to me :lost and eternal.

The waves rush to the edges only to be pulled back ,the clouds rise up only to rain down.

I fade away only for my love for you to live forever.

I never plucked the petals of forget-me-not
When felt could feel the lifeless petals twitch at my fingertips and I could only turn to sweet muse of your embrace when felt I could settle my quench of this dying day.

-Your Lazy friend.

P.S It's coming near ,Zee. I can see it. Just a few steps away. I'm not sure when it will grab me and pull me in but its near. I can't hide it from you anymore. You are getting suspicious and my body is tired of hiding that I feel all the time. The medicines aren't working anymore.

I hope I find the courage to tell you the truth before it's too late...

_____________

Thank you soooooo much spero_ambrosia for this amazing work !!

Love you !!