19th March

"I think stars are more faithful , loyal and beautiful. I can connect them more with the human behavior. " Zayn said as He and Harry were laying down in the garden of the hotel they were staying in.

It was a eerie silent night. There was no moon in the sky but the Stars were enough to brighten the earth.

"Yeah ? And why is that ?" Harry asked in the same soft voice as Zayn to maintain the silence around them.

"They are always there even when we can't see them they are always there. They don't come and go . And They have their own light not like the moon who shines due to sun. And they don't harm us. Sun can. " Zayn slowly said pausing after every sentence as if he was thinking.

"But Sun gives us life ,doesn't it ?" Harry asked but didn't waited for Zayn's answer  and continued ," Love is like that you know, it gives you life but it can burn you down too. In the worst way possible."

"Love ? I don't think that thing exist anymore to be honest." Zayn said while resting his elbow on the ground and placing him face on his palm so he can See Harry Instead.

"It does. I guess you have to feel it to believe it ." Harry whispered as he stared at Zayn's face.

"Have you ever fallen in Love ?" Zayn asked out of blue and Harry was so lost In Zayn's eyes that the honest answered slipped from his lips ,"yes."

"Yes ?? Who is the lucky Man ?" Zayn asked sitting up now.

' You ' Harry wanted to say but he just shrugged his Shoulders.

"Oh C'mon !! You got to tell me !! Please....pretty please ??" Zayn said folding his hands and looking at Harry with almost teary eyes.

"Jeez !! Why haven't you won an Oscar yet ?" Harry said sitting up.

"But Honestly it doesn't matter. He doesn't loves me. " Harry shrugged his shoulder. Zayn moth formed into an 'Ohhhh'  formation but let the matter slide.