Bonded § Peter Pan's sister OUAT

This story is about Peter Pan's sister, Aurora Pan. Aurora is about the same age as Malcolm (Peter) only a few years younger. She works in a bar which Malcolm doesn't approve because he is very protective of his little sister.

Aurora, Malcolm (Peter) and Rumpelstilskin lived on the streets for as long as they can remember. Malcolm tries to get money with a game called 'find the lady' with no success. Everyone thinks of him as a coward, even Aurora but she didn't show it because of Rumpel. They all loved each other to much to go away so they stay together.

Aurora mostly took care of Rumpel since Malcolm was to busy with his game and to 'find a job'. They all lived in a house with old family friends. The two ladies loved Aurora and Rumple very much therefore gave them a magic bean to escape their world.

One day Rumpel and Malcolm used the magic bean and fell into a portal to Neverland, seeming to forget Aurora at that moment of their selfishness. But what they didn't know was Aurora had magic. Powerful magic. She could teleport herself to other worlds yet she couldn't go after them because she didn't know where they went.

Soon she felt herself changing. All because of Malcolm, who made a deal with the shadow. She and he would be young forever and Malcolm could live on the island in exchange for his son. Aurora of course knew nothing of this and woke up one day young again. Before Rumpel was sent back Aurora teleported away and faked her death, thinking they wouldn't come back. She teleported away to the real world since she hates magic although she did stay young.

Aurora stayed in the real world until she heard a rumor about Storybrook and decided to pay a visit.

--------------------

S§B