Doms house part 2

(Ivys pov)

Allie walked back into the living room with a quite tall man with blond hair and a lot of tattoos. "Ivy this is Colson, Colson this is Ivy." allie said. I shook his hand and awkwardly smiled. " I was thinking we could go to out.. like a double date." colson said looking down at Allie hugging her.

"double date...me and dom aren't dating mate." I said. I felt dom looking at me like his eyes were burning into the side of my face. "well that's not what Allie told me." colson said mischievously. I turned at Allie "you better run you mother fucker!" I shouted jokingly. Allie rose up and darted to the toilet with me bolting behind her, she managed to get into the bathroom in time and locked the door. Before I realized this I tripped onto the door. Allie opened the door dying with laughter. I stuck my middle finger up and smiled with made her laugh harder.

"are you go ok?" dom said chuckling. I stared at Allie and we both started dying with laughter "oH Kay theN iMMa gO" dominic said concerned.

( time skip to figuring out were there going)

"BRO TAMPOLINE PARK" Colson shouted.

" No colson we literally do that everytime and last time I nearly died so it's a no from me." Allie said

"WHAT ABOUT THE ARCADE!" I shouted. "bitch yes the archade Is everything." allie said clapping

"arcade it is then." dom said looking at me like he did earlier I mean I didnt mind it was just kinda creepy.

( writers pov)

so imma stop because I'm tired sorryyy for the short chapter 💛🖤