The "talk"

Ivys pov..

we all got into the car it was silent half way home, the only noice was the music playing from the radio but even that was near on silent untill Allie desided to speak up.

"Yo guys, are we going to talk about what happend or not?" she said cleary still pissed off from the fight.

I glanced at her not knowing what to say I mean , all I do is cause issues sometimes I think everyone is better of with without me.

she rolled her eyes and stared out of the window

home

we pulled up to doms place and I noticed he had blood gushing out of his nose. I want to help him but I really dont wan to talk about what happend at the arcade I will just cause more issues for everyone and myself.

"Ivy come on!!" Allie yelled

standing at the front door pulling me away from my thoughts. I went inside and sat down on the sofa staring down at my feet. I could feel doms eyes on me.

"Ivyyyy I think you should go help dom clean himself up. Allie and I need to go do something." colson said then winked over at Allie. I-

I smiled nervously "s-sure" I said. I looked over at dom and stood up slowly and rushed myself to the bathroom. why me I thought to myself.

i grabbed some tissue damped it a little, Dominic walked into the bathroom and sat on the sink "love..." he said with his beautiful English accent.

I stared up at him " love I really want to talk to you about what happend at the arcade....I'm sorry I understand we just met and it was a little inappropriate for me to kiss you like that." he said staring into my eyes

I signed "Dom i care about you so much but I think you deserve better than me...I mean all I do is cause issues like you and Allie wouldn't of gotten onto that fight if I didnt run away." I said while wiping the blood away from his nose.

"Ivy, you know that's not true...I know it's only been a few days that we've known eachother for and I'm really starting to like you and I really need you to know ghat you are the one." he said slowly coming closer and before you know it our lips are touching for some reason this time I feel safe..

mabye he isnt like the rest....

a/n

hey guys!! it's me Sophie I'm now going to try start writing again with the help of Allie_Trujillo. I love yall goodnight!! 🖤🦆