Chapter; No POV

Sky walked aimlessly towards the door of his minecraftian house. He had only 2 hearts of health left. That spider poison was making him get some really bad nausea, and he stumbled all over the place. Zombies and skeletons were coming from all different directions, and He didnt have his trusy budder sword with him.

   Suddenly the door to his house opened, and out came a familiar figure, running towards him.

   "Dont worry Sky! I got your back!" He shouted as he ran out of the place with Sky's Sword in one hand, and a health potion in the other.

   "Oh thank god! Thow me my sword Ty!" Sky exclaimed.

   Deadlox took out his own Iron sword and threw Sky's sword to him. Sky caught it and instantly impaled the zombie that was directly beside him. Deadlox then took his Iron sword and stuck it into the head of a spider.

   "Deadlox!" Sky shouted.

   Ty looked over to see his friend surrounded by mobs, only having 1 and a half hearts left.

   "Hang in there Sky!" Deadlox screamed.

   Ty tightly gripped the health potion and ran towards the group of zombies, skeletons, and creepers.

   Deadlox raised his sword and started to kill every mob in his path.

   "Throw the potion!" Sky shouted.

   With one swift motion, Deadlox lifted the bottle and made it fly through the air and break on Sky's head.

   Ty watched as Sky's health filled up 100% and start to straighten up.

   Sky's nausea was gone, and he could focus on killing the mobs!

   He took his budder sword and plunged it into the skeleton on his left, and cut off the head of the zombie to his right. All that was left was a few creepers and a spider.

   "Ill take two of the creepers, and you take the last creeper with the spider!" Sky exclaimed.

   Deadlox grinned and said, "Too easy."

   He instantly killed off the spider and spun around to face the creeper. It was gone.

   He whipped his head around to see the creeper, and it was heading towards sky. He cant face all three of thoes creepers alone! Ty thought.

   Sky had already killed off one of the creepers and was facing off the other one, and it only had some health left. But he didn't see the other creeper that was also walking towards him.

   Sky had killed the last of his creepers and spun around. But before he even had the chance to see the rouge creeper, it exploded, sending him flying.

   "SKY!" Deadlox screamed.

   He ran to Sky who was laying on the ground, next to a fallen tree.

   He had no potions left, Sky was always taking risks and Deadlox always had to use them.

   "Don't worry man, I'll get you back to the house."

   Ty picked up Sky's limp body and stumbled back towards the house before any other mobs could spawn and surprise them.

   Deadlox dropped Sky onto the bed and sat both of their swords on the table.

   "I'm sorry Sky, I should have taken out that creeper first." Ty whispered with his head hanging low.

   Sky mumbled as to say something, but his health was too low and he fell into a deep sleep.

   Ty got up and checked the chests for more ingredients for a health potion, but he didnt have enough glowstone dust.

   Ty got up and walked back over to Sky and looked over him to find where the damage was. On Sky's stomach was where the damage was inflicted, and Deadlox cringed at the sight.

   "I'm sorry buddy, but it looks like you have to wait and heal naturally." Ty spoke softly, a single tear caught in his eye.

   Sky had only a half a heart left of health, and started to panic. It would be a miracle if Sky even survived the night.

____________

I present to you, my first minecraft fanfic! Sorry if its suckish, I tried. XD Well, I hope you enjoy!

    -aubreelynn10