Audience

It was the end of Dr Phil's show. The guests were leaving and the props were being put away. "Damn that teenager was awful. If my kids acted like that I would drown them in the swamp." Shrek thought to himself while standing up.

Dr. Phil was getting his makeup taken off when he noticed Shrek. "What beautiful green skin... I need him." The balding man thought to himself. "Hey you! You stay until everyone is gone!" Dr. Phil yelled at the Ogre. "Oh um ok." Shrek responded and waited.

"Wow now that I think about it Dr. Phil is kinda sexy..." Shrek thought. "Wait no! I can't think this! I have a wife and kids!" Shrek panicked. "But... maybe I could run away from them and be with this sexy man... or I could just drown in the swamp them since I'm an Ogre.." Shrek thought. Shrek started to get lost in thought, daydreaming about Dr. Phil. He hadn't noticed that everyone left 20 minutes ago and Dr. Phil was yelling at him.

"Hey! Snap out of it!" He yelled. "Oh um sorry." Shrek replied while blushing.

"Hey sexy!" Dr. Phil flirted with the Ogre while walking up the steps. "I was about to say the same thing to you." Shrek said getting excited. Dr. Phil got closer to Shrek and started making out with him.

Then Dr. Phil noticed a camera still on. "Cut the cameras. Deadass!" Dr. Phil yelled. "And if you don't delete this I will delete you!" Dr. Phil yelled. "I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck outta you!" Dr Phil yelled. The camera guy panicked and deleted the video. "You're fired!" Dr. Phil yelled. "Wow he is bad..." Shrek thought while blushing.

The cameraman ran out of there crying. "But what will I do now?! How will I find a job?!" He sobbed. "Your loss." Dr. Phil replied in his southern accent.

Then Dr. Phil walked back to Shrek. "I'm back bby." Dr. Phil said. "The way you're acting you should be the one sent to the ranch 😍." Shrek flirted. "They better." Dr. Phil replied and made out with Shrek again.

After all of the making out Dr Phil asked, "Hey do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" "Of course bby" Shrek replied. "But where will it be?" Shrek asked. "The kawaii cafe." Dr. Phil said seductively. "I love that place omg." Shrek said.

A/N Ok writing this kinda made me feel sick but anyways Happy Valentines Day!!!