3

"wanna ride my bike with you... fully undressed no training wheels left for you"

jeno was walking through the hallways looking for renjun since he had got him a frappuccino from starbucks. jeno wanted to make up for not being able to stay with the younger while he was sad. he was asking everyone in sight if they had saw renjun until he saw one special person in particular.

"is that na jaemin?!"

"lee jeno?!"

the two walked towards each other with the widest smiles. the two hadn't seen each other in a while and they've missed being buddies. only the last time they had seen each other, they both looked a little different.

"i see the hair color changed drastically."

"i see the outfit changed drastically."

today nono decided to wear the outfit he tried on at their little mall trip. jaemin had on his leather jacket with a plain light blue shirt and black jeans. his highlights stood out in the campus building. his smile as perfect as always. jeno was a little confused... did na get more attractive?

"i wanted to try something new, it never hurts to change it up every once and a while."

"you have a point but i never knew you were on the strong side." jaemin pointed to his muscles causing jeno to laugh a little.

"yeah it's nothing much. i can't be much stronger than you."

"maybe not, i did see you as more of a cute twink." jeno shoved him a little and rolled his eyes. he was not a twink... well at least he doesn't believe he is, is he?

"i could top you any day jae. don't underestimate me and i need help."

"help with what exactly?" jeno didn't get what the older meant at first but after he saw the devilish smirk plastered on his face. he realized it was anything but innocent.

"no i wouldn't need your help for that but i do need to find a kid name renjun."

"baby i could help you anytime. i know you want me lee and i know him he's probably in the cafeteria." jeno knew jaemin's types, he only dated or liked bottoms. jaemin never liked being a sub either.

"jaemin i'm a switch not a bottom try again and thanks." jeno winked before walking away from his old friend. jaemin just watched and sized him up a little. maybe it was just something in the water because jeno was looking extra fine today.

"i like that cake lee lemme get a taste!"

"no pervert!"

nono would be lying if he said he didn't like the attention from the perverted kid. it was a new feeling that the younger didn't give him. renjun gave him butterflies and jaemin gave him fireworks. it's like one's hot and one's cold...would it be wrong to mix the two to get warm or the perfect combination?