7/2

"i'll pull them all off for you"

"renjun!"

"huh?"

"jeno was looking for you did you find him?"

renjun just blinked and made a confused face. how did his crushes met? why was jeno looking for him? jaemin shook the younger a little when he noticed he was zoning out.

"aye you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine but why was he looking for me?"

"i don't know maybe because you're the cutest person on this campus."

"i'm pretty sure jeno is way cuter than me."

"are we talking about the same lee jeno?" jaemin was slightly confused since he had just saw the kid and he looked nothing of the sort. jeno would be sexy if anything.

"yeah he's blonde, slightly taller than me, cute smile, muscular, sweet?"

"he's sweet alright but yes him."

they just looked at each other for a little. renjun was about to talk but the boy they were just discussing found them. jeno walked to the two boys in the hallway with a bright smile. jaemin's mouth was slight ajar at the sight, how does he just get sexier every time you see him?!

"i heard you were looking for me?"

"yeah i got you your favorite coffee since i couldn't be with you when you were sad."

"you really didn't have to, thank you so much." renjun gave jeno a big hug causing jae to feel a little jealousy. he had no right to be since the younger wasn't his but all of a sudden he wanted a hug too. not only did he want a hug but jeno gave him a kiss on the head and then winked at jaemin!

"coming over later nono?"

"yeah i'll be there."

"can i come too?"

"if it's okay-"

"it doesn't matter to me junnie, he can come. i'll see you two later than, bye junnie. bye na."

"see ya!" jaemin yelled after the other before taking renjun's hand in his. min kissed his cheek and hand before walking him to class. renjun was pretty excited for this movie night. he didn't think they would get along together but they do.

could they possibly all be together?