i'm corbyn

JANUARY
of 2020

the two split ways as they entered the theater. natalie picked her favorite spot, fifth row eleventh seat, where she would have a perfect view of the whole screen. she was overfilled with joy and excitement. she couldn't imagine what she would learn today.

"only seat left. never imagined so many people coming to these things," the blonde boy said as he seated himself next the the girl.

natalie jumped and responded, "i'm not surprised. these things are pretty big in Lincoln," natalie paused, "well at least Lincoln residents age twenty-six to forty."

the blonde chuckled, "seems like it." he looked around observing the crowd around him. she's right, he thought. all he saw were people older than him.

"okay now shhh. it's about to start," natalie demanded. the blonde boy nodded and widened his eyes. he was surprised by how focused she was.

natalie was fascinated by the show. the clear pictures, the theories, the discoveries were all astonishing to her. all of her questions had been answered, and she wondered how it would be like to live in pluto.

she lifted from her seat in awe. she wondered how amazing it would be to study pluto. even though it wasn't a planet anymore, natalie still thought it was beautiful.

"that was pretty cool," the blonde boy said as he walked out of the theater.

"cool? it was amazing," natalie snapped. "it was so...fascinating."

"okay yeah. i guess it was pretty amazing," he answered. "would've been better if it was jupiter though."

natalie rolled her eyes, "overrated."

"but cooler," the blonde boy responded.

the two argued over which planet was better until they reached the exit of the building. "well, i have to go, have fun studying overrated jupiter," natalie teased.

the blonde rolled his eyes. he held out his hand, "i'm corbyn."

the brunette girl shook his hand, "natalie."

liked by alanahsummers, sophiarom, jackavery, danielseavey, and 48 others corbynbesson jupiter is cooler view all 356 comments

corbynbesson jupiter is cooler
view all 356 comments...
jackavery did i ask?
   ➡️ corbynbesson did i ask?
sophiarom boys go to jupiter to get more stupiderr
   ➡️ alanahsummers periodt.
   ➡️ danielseavey meanies
   ➡️ corbynbesson but? but? i get straight a's

load more comments...

"oh great you're finally home from your space adventure," dylan, natalie's brother, said as she walked into the living room.

natalie rolled her eyes. "at least i don't sit at home on my phone all weekend and actually learn and try to achieve my goal," she explained. "you know, if you actually asked me, i would help you with writing."

"be quiet! you know i don't want mom to hear," he whispered. natalie sat down on the couch next to him.

"you keep smiling. who are you texting?" natalie asked, smirking.

"no one you need to worry about," dylan snapped back.

"okay. i'll find out who eventually," natalie explained. dylan rolled his eyes and looked back on his phone.

liked by , zachthehero, dailydoseofmaria, ellianasprivateparty, miaschamberofsecrets, yonahthecoffeelover and 16 otherskeepingupwithnat i will find out who this mysterious person is view all 8 comments

keepingupwithnat i will find out who this mysterious person is
view all 8 comments...
dailydoseofmaria nat don't go all detective again
   ➡️ zachthehero we all know how THAT goes
   ➡️ keepingupwithnat okay i'm not that crazy
   ➡️ miaschamberofsecrets yes, yes you are
➡️ yonahthecoffeelover i agree with mia
ellianasprivateparty oh no
   ➡️ keepingupwithnat ?

loading more comments...

a/n
hi!! sorry i haven't updated school has got me like 😡😡😴. but um anyways i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. we know the blonde's name now tehe. alsooo dylan has a little secret admirer. we're going to see some of corbyn's and nat's friends next chapter.