Painful Awakening

She heard him, and immediately turned to answer him but then stopped. Instead, she walked slowly to the edge so she could look at his direction and stay hidden behind the tree at the same time.

H

e was standing at the same place he left her and was looking around for her.
She saw him panicking, turning towards the road, scanning around.

K : Mullai!

He looked so worried and walked towards a man selling cotton candies to enquire about her. The man shook his head NO.

Then he went to another woman selling toys, she gave the same answer, NO.

K Mindvoice : Engge poithe Mullai? Naa rombe neram poireke kudathu! Avaleh ingge thaniya vithuthu angge ennaku enna avlo pechi vendiyathu?! Ellam enn tappu! Yaare ketalum terile'nu sollerangge! Argh! Illeh! Engge irandalum thedi kandupudipen... Avaleh tholeyeh vidamaten..

K : Mullai!

There was a warm feeling surging within her knowing how worried he gets when he couldn't find her

There was a warm feeling surging within her knowing how worried he gets when he couldn't find her. There was once she did the same, and she knows he looked for her all over but now, she saw exactly how he was when he couldn't find her..
The panick stricken face..
The worried eyes..

K : Mullai!

She realised, they are sailing the same boat. She knows the pain, she has experience it too. Those sleepless night she spent at her Mother's was the worst.
Waiting for his call...
Waiting for him...
Not knowing why he avoided her..
Not knowing why he agreed to be away from her..

Though she knows there has been some misunderstanding that put them through those painful moments. Now, witnessing this in front of her, all her doubts broke into pieces.
He loves her.
Its evident in him.
No words needed to lament it.

What more she need?
This man is crazily in love with her..
He may not even know it yet..
She knows...because..
She is also equally crazily in love with him, if not more..

Lets not prolong his misery, she thought.

She walked out from behind the tree, revealing her  to him and he didn't realise it because he was still searching at the opposite direction.

M : Ingge...iruken..
(softly)