Awaited Revelation

He turned to that voice, and the happines she saw in his face was something she could remember a lifetime

He let out a huge breath of relief and walked quickly towards her, going round behind the tree.

K : ingge irekeya?
Unne naa enggelam thederathu?
Ivlo neram kupethen leh? appehyeh ore kural kudetherkelam..

He was angry with her, but the worry was evident in his voice.

She just stood there smiling at him, etching every moment in her memory.

K (monologue) : usere pochi..

M : enna sonniye?

She heard him, but just wanted him to repeat it again to her.

K : USERE POCHINU SONNEN!

M : anikum ithey thaan sonninge (shy smile)

K : eniki?

M : kodaikanal'leh...

He looked at her questioningly,

K : hmm theriduleh.. Aprem yen ippadi pandre?

She took a step closer towards him and whispered,

M : Ungge usere eppadi thederinggenu paakeh..

She looked at him for a moment, then averted her eyes down, smiling.

He didn't understand her at first, it took him a few seconds to process her words in his already fuzzy head. A slow smile crept at the corner of his lips and he too lowered his eyes, blushed.

Her ears and neck were visibly red, so he decided to lighten the mood a little.

K : seri... Hmm..vaa..vakareh...

She nodded and walked few steps to the same place she was sitting just now, facing the field. He followed and sat beside her, closer than usual with face full of smile.

They sat like that for a moment absorbing everything. His eyes glanced sideways to her lap, saw her fingers gripping her purse nervously.
Then his eyes moved up slowly, noticed she had her head bowed down but from the dimple formed at her cheek, he knew she is biting her lips.
That' made his heart flutter like a thousand butterflies.

He extended his hand to her side, giving her what she wanted just now. She took it from him.

She finally looked up to see him and said,

M : Thanks..

K : Mm..(smile)

He smiled at her and nodded his head towards her hand, indicatind her to enjoy it.