✨Ninjago kingdom✨

Nobody's P.O.V
Once upon a time there was a kingdom named Ninjago. For it was created by the first spinjitzu king who had sadly passed away not so long after his Queen died. But nobody knows how they died,
Perhaps he was murmured or sick.
Well they did left something behind
ooor someone's. For the first spinjitzu king had 2 princes
the older one Garmadon and the younger one Wu.

 For the first spinjitzu king had 2 princesthe older one Garmadon and the younger one Wu

(Picture made by me)
The princes were too young to rule a whole kingdom by themselves.
So before the king died he made sure they would have someone to take care of them until the age of 16 and a teacher to teach them all they need to know, BUT NO MATTER WHAT! The princes are the only ones in charge.
Yes all of this sounds difficult for a child to go through but it still didn't prevent them from having a normal happy childhood.
And with time prince Garmadon and prince Wu were destined to be the greatest Kings in history!... Well at least that's what they're expectations were.

Younge Wu's P.O.V
I peeked at the corner of a wall in the hallway close to the dining room in search for my older brother but no sight of him!
I quietly tip toed to the royal garden and quickly looked at my surroundings before i took another step.
"Hmmm... Nothing here"
Then i ran to hide behind the fountain that's in the middle of the garden in hope i wouldn't be found.
At least 5 min past hiding behind the fountain, i peeked to see nobody but an ant crawling close to my face.
"ROOOAAAAR!!!!" "AAAAAAAAH!!!!"
I fell into the water and heard someone laughing hysterically in front of me. I looked up to see my brother laughing with creepy asian golden mask on his face.
"Got ya!" He said laughing his life out,
"Hey! Its not funny!" I yelped and got out of the fountain.
"Awww come on Wu dont be a party pooper!" He said leaning on me,
"Garmadon! You scared me with a!....a traditional mask on hide and seek! Its not fair!"
"Oh! I just wanted to spice things up a bit!"
"Well its not funny😠!"
"Ok okay ill stop😂"
" Hmmm...😏" I said looking at a rose.
" What?" He asked confused
" Ooooh nothing! Its just that this beutiful delicate rose reminds me of someone"
" Wu i know im beutiful! You dont need to remind me all the time little bro!" he said brushing his hair back as if he was putting gel on his hair.
" No silly! Youre very ugly anyways" i mumbled the last part.
" * GASP!* UgH! You offend me Wu!" He said playing around
"😂 Hey im being honest here! But i talking about eeeh idk.... Misako?"
I looked at him with a 😏 face while i picked up the flower, i also noticed he blushed hard when i said her name.
" Sh-shush Wu! besides i only think shes pretty!"
" Uh huh! Suuureee"
" Im serious!"
"Youre highnesses! Its class time!"
Said our boring teacher Mr Shanahan.
"Alreadyyyy?" I wined
"Yes you're highnesses it is... If u want to be a wise King😏👌"
"Ok im on it!"
I said and ran inside the castle and towards the library.

Garmadon's P.O.V
I chuckled as I watched Wu run inside the castle.
"Youre highness we better get going"
"Yea..ok!"
I walked inside the castle watching the outside trough a window as i walked by the hallways. Then bumped on a picture, i look up to see it was my parent's picture....
Mr Shanahan rested his hand on my shoulder and gave me a comfort smile.
"*Sigh* what keeps a King....going?"
I look up at him trying not to cry
He leaned down to my hight and hold both my shoulders.
" A king has courage, is a good leader, he must fight for his kingdom even if it takes his very life!
But the secret that helps him going is his family and his people!.... He fights for what he loves! Thats what a true King is." He turn to look at the royal family picture "and he never turns back..."
I look at him in surprise as he walked away with his hands behind his back,
Then i look up at the picture....
"A true King..." I glanced at my snake bite making me remember when i was playing with Wu on the forbidden side of the garden i got bit by a snake, So since then i posses this poison.
" No matter what happens to me...im going to protect MY PEOPLE!!!"
I turned from the picture on the wall and walked to my future!.