One

Lies. Lies are scattered everywhere. Love is also a lie. All you'll get are just some pain, suffer and cry. Hey, why did you love me? My looks? My personality? Its all about my outside. I hate it. Please.. Please go away from me. I hope love and lies never existed. Never come to me. Its hurts...

The brunette suddenly woke up from his sleep with heavy breathing. Another nightmare. Naib sighed and looks around his room which is bright from the sunlight shone through the curtain. Another day, more matches, more pain and bruises, more fake smiles. It was such a mistake to come to this manor which he hated it so much now. He can only escaped in the matches, not from this manor.

He brushed his teeth, comb his hair and tied it, and got dressed up before walking downstairs. All of the survivors are already awake, some are setting up the dining table, some are making breakfast, some are playing around.

"Wake up early today?"

Naib turned around to find the source of the voice and smiled at the person. It was Eli Clark the Seer. "Ah yes.. Can't sleep much." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Fortunately today you're in only one match." The seer smiled at his friend as he spoke out the good news. He knew Naib hated the game.

"Nice. I hope the hunter isn't Jack." Naib rolled his eyes at the mention of The Ripper's name.

Eli chuckled, "Yeah I hope so. He's really aggressive when he's in a bad mood." The seer and the mercenary then walked to the dining table and joined the others with breakfast. The truth is, its not because how the Ripper went harsh or aggressive during the matches which make Naib hate it but somehow the hunter had a feeling on Naib. Its annoyed Naib when the hunter keeps clinging on him when they're in the same match. The mercenary would always say no without thinking twice but the hunter just won't give up no matter what Naib would say again and again.

Naib stabbed the fork on the bacon angrily when his mind was thinking about Jack and why the hunter won't stop bothering him. Every survivors on the table was looking at him curiously, some are surprised. "Naib, you okay?" The forward, William, whispered to him.

"Aa.. Ah! Haha! Sorry I was just thinking.." Naib laughed nervously and continue eating while ignoring some gaze from the other survivors. 

Time skip brought to you by crying bacon

Naib sat down on the chair at the dining table to wait for the match he's in. Unused candles, broken plates and glass with dust on the table was already pretty common for the survivors. Soon, the other survivors came in to join the match and it was Martha, Helena, and Emily.

The room went dark as broken glass can be heard before they were spawned randomly in the map they're playing, The Red Church. The aftereffect of being teleported to the map is dizzy and hazy vision so this takes a little while for the survivors to recover. Naib finally recovered after few minutes and he looks around him to remember where the cipher was. He runs to one of the cipher machine which is a bit far away from his place and began decoding. Typing the cold rusty metal was already common to every survivors of the manor. Naib was getting bored of it eventually but its the only step to escape from the game. He would just hide in a spot and let his teammates complete every ciphers but that's cruel as hell. No, Naib was actually a kind hearted guy.

Naib popped the cipher and light shone on the cipher signaling the cipher is done. 2 ciphers down, now 3 ciphers left. Naib runs to the another path to find another cipher but his heart was beating faster with purple light around it signaling the hunter was near. He could hear a slight hum from distance and immediately recognised who the hunter was, its Jack the Ripper.

Jack was humming happily when he saw the mercenary near to him. He was running and looking back behind to check the distance between him and the hunter. Naib used his elbow pad and dash a bit far from the hunter that was chasing him. No, he doesn't want to be near Jack. Everyone know the survivors would run away from the hunters but Jack was the first hunter Naib would want to get away.

Jack was expecting Naib would use his elbow pad as always when he's near the mercenary. He smirked and teleported right in front of the green cloaked mercenary's surprised face as he knocked him down without second thought then he watched Naib's every single move. Falling on the ground, the poor survivor in pain hold his pain in fear with blood trickling down his head and to his cheeks.

"Naib~ My lovely Naib~ Would you accept me today?" Jack crouched down to Naib's level and smiled.

"N...o.. G-go away.." Soft and low voice spoke out but enough for Jack to hear every words come out from the mercenary's mouth. He declined.

No matter how and what method Jack use, Naib will always say no. This happen when Naib just stepped his foot on the manor 2 months ago. Jack fell in love at the mercenary on the first match they're together. Confessing to the mercenary and get the same answer day by day doesn't bother Jack even a bit. Naib was getting tired with it and that's one of the reason he doesn't want to join the game if he know the hunter is Jack. No one know about this as Naib wasn't the type to spoke up his problems out loud.

"I.. Said.. G-go away..." Naib was taking his time to heal himself but Jack carried him bridal style as he walked to the nearby rocket chair. "I'm sad you turn me down again but see you later~" Jack put him down on the rocket chair then tied him.

Naib shot a death glare at him as he struggled on the chair even he know its pointless. He need to wait until someone rescue him but his teammates members are so far from where he is. Its only a matter of time. Jack stand still there, just staring at him when he actually need to chase another survivors.

"Camping is only for assholes.." Naib's harsh voice broke the silence.

"Oh? But how can I leave my cute soon-to-be lover here alon--" Jack's speech was cut out with Martha's flare gun. The red smoke went around the air as the coordinator quickly runs up to Naib and rescue him.

"Cipher machine primed!" Helena signaled.

"Good!" Martha cheered and look at Naib behind. The mercenary didn't run, he was looking at the Ripper groans in annoyance with Martha's shot. "Naib?! What are you doing? Run!"

Martha's loud voice startled the mercenary and he quickly runs with the coordinator to the gate. Emily and Helena was already waiting there waiting for them.

Everything went dark again. 4 of the survivors now was seated at the small dining table with the hunter behind them.

Victory! 4 survivors escaped.

And they're free to go back to the manor. Naib stood up to go to the infirmary because of the wound of his head but stopped when the voice behind him spoke up, "You'll be mine soon."

===================================

A/N: I'm already halfway with the next another chapter so I'll update em tomorrow or the day after

I'm so rushing lolol