"we're so honored to have you here."

august 31, 2019 • all out •
—————————————————
"babe wake up . "

" five ... more ... mins ... "

adriana rolled over only to have the blankets pulled off her revealing her awkward sleeping position.

Kenny : "well that's a sight to see."

Adriana : "give me my blanket."

Kenny : "I don't know if you've forgotten but today's the big day..."

then it hit her. it was show day.

Adriana " OH MY GOD. I FORGOT "
* Adriana immediately jumps out of bed running to the bathroom *

* Kenny Knocks *
Adriana : * muffled * "come in"
Kenny walked in on adriana with a toothbrush in her mouth . he chuckles and picks up his and starts brushing his own morning breathe away.
—————————————————
"hmm what to wear ...Kenny what should I wear ?"

Kenny : "well as much as I wouldn't mind you wearing something nice you have to be covered so no one sees you."

adriana silently cursed herself forgetting she was the surprise entrant in the casino battle royal .

adriana found a pair of black sweat pants and an over sized hoodie that completely could cover her small figure including her face away from the fans that would be waiting for the super stars to arrive.

Kenny : "wow you look amazing." he smiled , Kenny always preferred Adriana in sweats and hoodies and no makeup then her in gorgeous dresses and face full of makeup, she was a model , but she was always sweet adriana to him. don't get him wrong she looks hot in anything she wore but
he always found her style of sleeping or lazy clothes attractive.

adriana : " I know , I'm drooling over myself ." she said sarcastically as she put her head on his chest.

they stayed like that knowing this would be the last time of silence for a while ...

adriana got up first . "i wanna drive ."

Kenny ; "absolutely not - you almost ended Cody's career trying to park in a parking space and not seeing he was in front of the car ."

Adriana : "THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT."

* Kenny Chuckles * " gimme my keys short stack ."

*adriana huffs , but throws the keys and Kenny catches *

as they get in the car they look at each other while adriana lays her hand next to Kenny and he grips her hand and connected his lips to her soft hand.

and they drove off ... hand in hand.
————————————————-

• at the arena • ( three hours before the show starts )

adriana sees no fans are out there waiting which was perfect, she unbuckles her seat belt and waits for kenny to come on the side and lightly cover her just in case someone was watching .

as they enter inside the arena it was time to finally show her friends that she was there.

Kenny guided Adriana to the 'Elite' locker room .

Kenny : "wait here." He points outside the door as he slightly peaks his head in the locker room and sees Matt and Nick Jackson , Cody Rhodes, and Hangman Adam Page discussing being the elite segments.
* Kenny Pulls Out His Phone and starts recording *

Matt Jackson : "hey kenny!" *waves at the camera*

Hangman Adam Page : *laughs nervously* "why are you recording? "