" adriana came back a bad bitch. "

- at the airport | September 29th |

kenny omega was waiting for his beautiful girlfriend ; adriana guerrero at the airport.

but he wasn't there alone ... matt and nick jackson we're waiting for the women that would be making history on Wednesday .

and they weren't the only ones... so they thought .

as adriana got off the airplane lifting up her sunglasses to look at her phone she was met with Kenny Omega's large muscular arms making her drop her bags and hug him back .

Kenny : " I missed you so damn much. "

adriana : "I missed you too."

Matt and Nick clear their throat.

Nick : "guys we're here too ."

adriana was let out of Kenny's arms and went to hug the boys .

unknown : well look who we have here...

adriana turnt around seeing she was met with Britt Baker. . . And A worried but smiley Adam behind her.

Adriana : "hey bri-"

Britt : " don't HEY BRITT me- why the hell are you here ?"

Adam : Britt she's wrestling on Wednesday-

Britt : Oh so you remember her match but not mine.

Kenny , Matt, Adriana, and Nick were all watching the scene unfold.

Adam : THEY NEVER ANNOUNCED YOUR MATCH BAKER!

Britt : ok jeez why are you yelling.

adam face palms himself .

Matt : um guys can you not argue in a public place - y'all can come to the hotel and we'll talk about it .

Adam : "THERES no need Ma-"

Britt : actually there is and bring that bitch .

as she pointed towards adriana.

adriana snapped her head up looking behind her .

adriana : "are you talking about me-"

Britt : you're just as dumb as I thought you were .

Kenny pulled Adriana by her waist holding her back as she was ready to lunge towards the women .
as Adam looked away seeing it was weird for them to be so close...

Kenny : what the hell britt -

nick : yea what the hell , hotel room . NOW.

they all walked out , adam between Britt and Adriana , Kenny on the other side of Adriana.

Adam looked at adriana wanting to say something but he kept his mouth shut . They reached the hotel since it was across the street from the hotel room and as soon as the door closed Adam ran pass Britt and picked up Adriana into a hug .

Adam : I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS. I MISSED YOU.

Adriana : haha adam I missed you too baybay.

as he put her down they looked at the smiling people , Kenny , Matt , Nick - and then there was Britt .

as she looked at her , s he walked up to her and got right in her face.