Chapter 4: The Prince Is In Pyongyang- Part 2

YANGGAKDO INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

"Apologies, Your Highness but before entering, let us secure your room first

"Apologies, Your Highness but before entering, let us secure your room first." Jinwoo said to Minhyuk as he stopped him from opening the door to his room.

"Huh? Why?"

"To search for any bugs, sir." Intae told him.

"Bugs? But... you guys don't look like pest control... I think it's very offensive to presume that hotels here in Pyongyang have bugs!"

0_0

"No sir!" Intae inched close to him and whispered 'Not actually bugs, sir, but listening devices!"

"Oh! I get it now! Hahaha! Bugs! Alright, go on then!"

"We'll be back after a few minutes." Jinwoo said as he and the others bowed before entering his room.

Inside, they made a clean sweep of the place for any bugs or even small cameras that may have been placed inside so as to listen to or watch Minhyuk.

"Hyung, I heard they also have hamburgers here, can we have some?"

"Well, yes sir, based from what I know, they do but... I'll try asking if we can have it included during our walkabout in the city later this afternoon."

"Great! Hahaha! I'm starving!"

"We'll be having lunch with Their Royal Highnesses the Prince Regent and his wife at one of the restaurants here... I think it's the revolving one... let me check..."

"Oooh! They have a revolving restaurant here as well? That's so cool! Wait... the food... are we only going to eat North Korean food?"

"I don't think so since this is an international hotel."

"Oh good to know then! Hyunwoo hyung and Bora noona are in their room already, right?"

"Yes sir since they came up first before we did... wait, where are you going?"

"To their room of course!"

"Sir! Let's not disturb them! Let them rest!"

"It'll just be for a minute... Ack! Yah!"

Intae grabbed him by his collar and began to pull him away.

"You know, I keep thinking we're in anime show every time you pull me by my collar!"

The door to Minhyuk's room opened and out came the Blue Flame Unit.

"We have finished inspecting your room, sir. And... Moonbin?" Jinwoo motioned for Moonbin who stepped forward and held out his right hand.

"What are those?" Minhyuk asked as he picked up the small black things from Moonbin's palm.

"Those are the bugs sir. All of them which we found in your room."