Chapter 3: Undertale

My POV

Oh my. @sugarsweet417
I guess it's time to head for Undertale!!!
I take a shortcut and head into that world.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as I fell through thin air. I landed in a flower patch and head into the next room. A golden flower with a face cheerfully looked at me.
"Hi I'm Flowey, Flowey the flow-" He started to say but I cut him off.

"Shut it, Azzy. Or Chara won't be the only one dead here." I said.

"Why you, annoying little-"
I just touched the grass and it wilted and died. Then he shut his trap.

I took a shortcut to Sans' house.
"Yo kiddo how's my-. You're not the kid." Sans noted
"One point for you, Legendary Fartmaster." I replied
"What?"
"I'm here from a different universe. I know all about you. Frisky bits is with Papyrus? I see. See you later Dunkle Sans."
"Uh, bye kid."

*Frisk used flirt!
*Papyrus is too busy fighting to flirt back.

"Hello, sorry for interrupting but the Great Papyrus, you have fan mail!" Said the teen with a box over his head that definitely not built by his Stand and is not Agent_I.

"OHH!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS FINALLY HAS SOMEONE THAT APPRECIATES ME!!! ONLY SOMEONE AS AMAZING AS THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN RECIEVE FAN MAIL!! Hmm let's see! Ah. This..... was an embarrassing moment." Papyrus said, sheepishly.

"Really? What do you mean by that?"
"Well, Sans dared me to do this and umm, since the Great Papyrus never backs down, I... flirted with Undyne."
"What happened?" The box kid asked.

"She was confused at first, then she glared at me before making me do 100 push ups while sitting on my back! I am the great papyrus but I cannot do the impossible!" He cried.

Well there you have it. This is why no one messes with Undyne