chapter 4: Haircut

My POV
What is this? @sugarsweet417 has another dare.

Well then I had better go back to Regal Academy

*You were expecting me to say time skip but it was me, KING CRIMSON!!!

I met up with Rose's group and told them all about the dare. Then we turned to Astoria. I could see her brain thinking, then her eyes widened and she turned to run away.

"Tower magic!" Vines entagled all of us and the rest of the group could not reach their wands.
"*sigh* I guess I have to use this. Fallen Angel!! Use your ability on these plants." I said as my Stand made the plants wilt and die, making them much weaker and I easily tore through the vines.

I caught up fairly quickly and got her within my arms. I slowly dragged her back as she kicked and struggled. I used tore the vines she used to entagle Rose and her friends and used them to tie her up. She glared at me and kicked my shin. I tied up her mouth by using the rest of the vines as a gag as she screamed in pain.

I sat her down on a chair then, I took off the gag. Her face was now a mask of pain and she still squirmed around, attempting to get free.

"If you let us do the hair dare, I will heal your broken ankle."
She finally relented and I healed her ankle and she moved it around a bit to test it.

"Well, who's first? Shawn! I think you are the perfect first candidate." I said. He looked at me, wide-eyed. Then, I produced a pair of scissors before snipping them a few times. Slowly, he softly grabbed locks of Astoria's hair and cut it off. Astoria was surprisingly quiet throughout the whole procedure. At the end, Shawn grabbed a mirror to show her.

She blushed a bit before regrowing her hair. Travis did an uneven cut that got him a hair slap. Rose did a very nice cut with the scissors and got praise from Astoria. Joy managed a decent cut. Hawk had tried to show off but instead nearly cut off the hair near the scalp.

In short, he had a headfirst toss into the nearest pond. Rose went to check on him while we carried on with my cut. If Hawk thought he could be the only showoff well he was wrong. I checked through my bag and pulled out a rapier. I swung it around a few times before slicing cleanly through the hair and tossing the cut hair with the sword upwards before stabbing each hair cleanly without cutting them in half.

I bowed before taking off the hair and sheathing my rapier. Then, I released a very terrified Astoria from her bonds. I guess I overdid it with the sword.

Anyways @sugarsweet417
Hope you enjoyed what happened this day. Sorry for the delay but at least I did it. This is Agent_I  signing out.