.8

*2 weeks passed by and this is what the house looks like

And it has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a pool the back*

*you were setting up you room and it looks like this

*and then you put the bed in there and then started putting up the clothes in the closet and then needed help putting your led lights up so u went to the mattia's room and asked him*Haz:can u help me put my led lights up Mattia:yea I will go right...

Haz:can u help me put my led lights up
Mattia:yea I will go right now when I'm done putting my clothes up
Haz:ok *you walked out and went back to your room and started putting the shoes in the closet and went to the other side of the room to the restroom and put your towels and toothbrush and other stuff in there then mattia came in the room and helped u put the lights on and then like a couple of minutes later you were done with your room and then sat down in the bed and just layed down for a couple of minutes then got up to tell your mom something*
Haz:hey mom
Mom:yea
Haz:do you have to pay for a pet to live here
Mom:no why
Haz:cause I want a cat
Mom:we can go later to get one
Haz:ok and my room is done
Mom:ok *you walked out and closed the door then went to kairi room to see if he was done and he was then told him*

Haz:we are getting a cat
Kai:we are
Haz:yea we are gonna go later to get one
Kai:ok *you said that you were gonna go see if Alejandro was done with his room and walked out and then went to ale room and he was laying down on his bed then went to mattia's and he was done and playing fifa then went back to ur room and then like 2 hours later y'all went to the store and got a cat and then went to the store and bought her food and a bed and toys then went back home and played with the cat*

(I will update later this is gonna be a little chapter for now but hope you enjoyed)