.4

(Skip to February sorry)

*you and hector started dating and kairi and Emily broke up and Alejandro is currently talking to some girl and mattia is mattia*

(You wake up and go to the bathroom and do whatever and then put on your sweatpants and grab ur phone put it in your pocket and go check on the boys and go to Kai room and see he is already awake and leave the room and go to Alejandro and mattia room to see if they are awake and they are)
Haz:what is we doing today
Both:idk
Haz:we can go to the movies and then go to an arcade
Mattia:I mean I guess
Ale:yeah
Haz:well let me go tell Kai
Both:ok (you walk to kairi room and opened his door and layed on his bed)
Haz:do u want to go with us to the movies and the arcade
Kai:yeah who is driving
Haz:Alejandro I guess
Kai:ok (you walk out and go to ur room and start putting on the curling iron and curl your hair and pick out an outfit

(You wake up and go to the bathroom and do whatever and then put on your sweatpants and grab ur phone put it in your pocket and go check on the boys and go to Kai room and see he is already awake and leave the room and go to Alejandro and mattia r...

(And then go to Alejandro and mattia room)
Haz:Alejandro can I use ur flannel shirt
Ale:I guess
Haz:thanks (you walk back to your room and put on mascara and grab a lil bag and put ur AirPods and like 3pads in there and get ur phone and make TikToks and the boys yelled they were ready)
Haz:lets take a picture
Boys:okay

(And then go to Alejandro and mattia room) Haz:Alejandro can I use ur flannel shirt Ale:I guess Haz:thanks (you walk back to your room and put on mascara and grab a lil bag and put ur AirPods and like 3pads in there and get ur phone and make TikTo...

(Just pretend like it not photoshop)

At the movies 🎥🍿

Ale:what movie
Mattia:bad boys
Kairi:sure
Haz:yeah (y'all got the tickets and went inside and got popcorn and slushes and went to the movie and sat there until it started and in the middle of the movie u get a text from hector)
Haz:*reads text* um ima go to the restroom real quick *you say as getting up and going to the restroom and calling hector and hector picked up*
Haz:so um why do you wanna break up
Hector:I just think we kinda rushed into a relationship and we were never meant to be with each other but I just wanted to say that I do love you as much as I did and i will always be here if you need anything
Haz:um I gotta go but I love you too and I will be there for you *you hang up and get a tissue and clean your face and go back to the movie and like 1 hour goes by the movie finished and y'all go to the arcade and then after that go home*

                             At the house

Haz:ok ima go to my room gn guys love ya
Boys:love ya too  *you go to ur room put on your led lights to red turned on the speaker connected it to the phone and change to a sweater and sweatpants and layed down and start crying and you ended up falling asleep*