1|Skype Sex ✨

{All Rights Reserved. Content from one of my upcoming books called Onesie.}

"Hi, baby." Harry smiled up at the camera on his laptop only a shirt.

"Hey!" Louis smirked admiring his boyfriend who had his hands over his croch. "Wearing anything down there?" Louis nodded towards Harry's croch.

Harry shook his head innocently. "No, I was wanking off but was rudely interrupted by my sexy boyfriend." Harry said seductively.

"Oh? And were you thinking of me while you touch your beautiful self?" Louis said as his pants grew tighter.

"I was." Harry licked his lips.

"If I was there in London with you right now, what would you do to me?"

"Well, if you were here I'd start off by snogging you while my hands roamed your body." Harry said and began wanking himself slowly as Louis stripped his clothes off seductively.

"And what would you do after that, Harry?" Louis asked finally pulling his boxers off.

"I would rim you. I would spread your ass cheeks apart and I would rim you, I'd lick it and I'd bite, I'd do everything possible with my mouth." Harry whispered loud enough letting out a throaty moan.

"What next, Haz?" Louis grabbed his nipple and began squeezing it as he rubbed the head of his cock.

"Next. I grab you and I bend you over my desk. Without any warning I go inside you." Louis moaned loudly at that. "I don't even put on a condom, I just fuck you, I thrust harder and faster as you keep moaning my name." Harry was almost reaching his climax as he rubbed as fast as he can. Louis on the other hand grabs a purple vibrating dildo and slides it up his ass. His ass is facing Harry as he moans.

"I fuck you until I feel it cumming. But you tell me not to. I pull out and you wrap your beautiful kisable lips around my cock sucking so good, you suck me off so good, then I come in your mouth and you swallow it." Harry panted and came all over his hand as Louis was still touching himself.

"But you haven't come so I help you. I would lay you down and I would ride you, I would rde you so lovely and you would hold my hips wanting to go further into me. You would shout my name as you came inside me. Your cum would feel so good and warm inside me." And with that last word Louis came. "I love you, Louis." Harry whispered and Louis panted out a reply. 

"I-I love you too."