23.

❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

italic= you
bold = hyunjin
regular = narration :)

M/n stared at the call option on the top of the screen, hoping that Hyunjin would tell him that he didn't want to call anymore. For some reason, the younger thought it would be a good idea if he talked to Hyunjin over the phone after seeing a picture of Seungmin.

After a couple of minutes of going over how he should say hi to Hyunjin, he finally pressed the call option.

"Hey, M/n."

Hyunjin's deep voice echoed in the silent bedroom where M/n tried his best not to gasp from how low his voice was.

"H-Hello. I almost forgot to call you, sorry."

M/n stumbled out, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering over a simple word. Hearing Hyunjin laugh, only made the other's cheeks darken with the shade of red.

"I thought you weren't gonna call, to be honest. But I'm glad you did."

"Well I was texting Felix and then it just dawned upon me that I was going to call you."

A quiet sigh escaped Hyunjin's lips when he heard that M/n had messaged Felix. He loved Felix, but Hyunjin wasn't a big fan on him calling M/n 'baby' when he has a boyfriend.

"You know, he thought I made you sad."

"You? Making me sad? Maybe the angle of the picture wasn't the best, haha."

M/n chuckled lightheartedly at his own sentence, not even caring that it was only him laughing.

"Oh, I was able to talk to Seungmin."

Hyunjin blurted, causing M/n to suddenly drop the smile that was on his face. A frown replaced his smile and he had no idea why he didn't like it whenever Hyunjin talked about Seungmin.

"Really? What did he say?"

"He said he's glad that he met another My Day. I think you guys will be good friends."

"I think we will too.."

M/n didn't mean to mumble his response, but when he did, it only made him feel worse about himself. M/n couldn't tell if he was feeling this way because he didn't have anyone else in the house or if he was jealous that Hyunjin has so many friends.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Hyunjin asked with full concern in his voice. He didn't want to make M/n uncomfortable, so he was starting to regret having him call.

"If you want to hang up, you can. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, everything's fine! I was just thinking about what I want for dinner."

M/n protested as he didn't want to end the call with the other so soon. He still had some things to talk about with Hyunjin and wanted to get to know him better.

"I can order you food or we can eat together."

"If we eat together can you just bring the food to my place? I'll provide service to the restroom and the living room."

M/n joked as Hyunjin chuckled. The two boys were getting along just fine, completely enjoying one another's presence.

"I'll bring the food over, so let's find something to watch while we eat."

"Okay~ I'll hang up first so that you can figure out what to bring."

"I'll be over in a few."

Call ended with Dumbass
1 hr 30 min

___________
aHEM
march is coming up already